Going West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going West

Watch for a Lella Daf 65 400 with a thistle on the roof spoiler tomorrow morning I`m off to Avonmouth and then Reading please give me a wave with all fingers of course.... It will break up the journey rather than having to listen to Radio Carrot and what the hay making conditions are doing.....
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Originally posted by mark g8awo
    Watch for a Lella Daf 65 400 with a thistle on the roof spoiler tomorrow morning I`m off to Avonmouth and then Reading please give me a wave with all fingers of course.... It will break up the journey rather than having to listen to Radio Carrot and what the hay making conditions are doing.....
    Keep your head down m8.....they eat foreiners down that way.......

sumo.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Great, so you can clear the way for me coming south, going home to mama!

If you see a blue/white MAN TGA 18.310 drawbar (rigid+trailer) tailgating, its me! So move over, give me a friendly wave, than you can rejoin the carriageway. Need to do some drops in Birmingham, Lichfield, Coventry,... first.

Comment

I bet you are all tucked up in your bunks when I hit the BIG mainland tomorrow night heading up to the FREEZING NORTH EAST (Jarrow)

But I will give you a wave if I see you about gang mine is the Gun metal grey F reg (TDL)

And dont forget-

DRIVE SAFELY
        Paul
        DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
        X