No announcement yet.

Winter 2011/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring it on !!!!!!! The 'White Gold' is on its way. Got 1000 ton of salt in stock and we're gettin extra gritters this year. Gettin one on our route and its an ex bin lorry............should be interesting !!!!

Last edited by smiffy; 5 October 2011, 22:13.
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo-Child View Post
      I must apologise...but I'm norvern.....whats u just said?
      You're no where near northern.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Fraser, how do snow plough drivers get to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Surfs

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
            Surfs
            All of them

Comment

All of them
              Surf taxi !! Pick some up en route to the yard when their vectras can't make it up the hill. Or they walk

Comment

I'll join the nay sayers - I hate the white shit!

For the last two years I could get to work in the truck, but who's the dickhead here? Everyone else had a lie in. So while there's people saying 'woohoo - cant wait for the snow so I can do the same as I do every day and go to work while everyone else is scratching their arse drinking coffee watching Antiques Hunt!!' the smart people with their RWD low profile shod cars get extra days lounging around catching up on their Sky+, eating crumpets and drinking army tea.

That's why I got rid of my truck - no more of this masochism going out in the cold and wet and going 'woohoo I'm driving to work when every sane soul is in bed having morning sex!' for me. This winter I'll be one of those putting that morning glory to good use!

Enjoy your 4WD - losers!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

For the last two years I could get to work in the truck, but who's the dickhead here? Everyone else had a lie in. So while there's people saying 'woohoo - cant wait for the snow so I can do the same as I do every day and go to work while everyone else is scratching their arse drinking coffee watching Antiques Hunt!!' the smart people with their RWD low profile shod cars get extra days lounging around catching up on their Sky+, eating crumpets and drinking army tea.

That's why I got rid of my truck - no more of this masochism going out in the cold and wet and going 'woohoo I'm driving to work when every sane soul is in bed having morning sex!' for me. This winter I'll be one of those putting that morning glory to good use!

Enjoy your 4WD - losers!
                  I'm gonna take the front prop off and get a set of slicks for the winter.

Comment

This year (Surfless)
                    i'm so out of touch! Thought you had a petrol swiggin' 2.7 manual?

wanna buy my old 2.4 and repair her?
                    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Enjoy your 4WD - losers!
                      I work from home.....hahaah

Comment

Enjoy your 4WD - losers!
                        I thought you cycled to work? What - can't ride your bike in an ickle bit of snow? Big girl's blouse...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                          I thought you cycled to work? What - can't ride your bike in an ickle bit of snow? Big girl's blouse...
                          Fresh snow's a pain. Like riding through sand. Better when its hardened, then I can use these.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo-Child View Post
                            I work from home.....hahaah
                            Trouble is, I test this sort of thing for a living, which makes working from home a wee bit difficult.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Trouble is, I test this sort of thing for a living, which makes working from home a wee bit difficult.

[IMG][/IMG]
                              Haha, well...yeah...I guess it would....but seriously though....would that even notice if we had a few feet of snow?

Comment

With the terrain computer set to 'wade', it lifts itself up and has got about 2ft of ground clearance, so no, probably not

It's set to 'highway' in the pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X