Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    For sweet dreams.................

I'll be having nightmares for weeks over that!

Comment

It says she came fifth in the "Natural Physique Association (NPA) Mike Williams Classic and Pro-Am Bodybuilding Championships" - Err if that is a "Natural Physique" then I am Brad Pitt!

Adrian
      Living life large!

Comment

Just happened to be flicking through the channels and she's having a go at tattooing on dmax, I did however almost faint when she referred to herself as a celebrity.

I'll manage the walls and fireplace but out of curiosity how do I get fish pie out of my keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          I'm loving this thread. Pity someone from London will be along shortly, getting all PC on our collective asses!
          and me to me it is proof that those who own a surf have superior intellect! (this doesn't include those owning a 2.4 as I believe they need their head examined ............)

Comment

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
            and me to me it is proof that those who own a surf have superior intellect! (this doesn't include those owning a 2.4 as I believe they need their head examined ............)

Head examined...replaced surely!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              For sweet dreams.................

Ooh look, a polished turd!

Comment

Fcuking mutant!
                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

I actually feel sorry for her. She has been quite open in the past about her mental illness and this appears to be another manifestation of it. It seems that she just needs someone who is capable of looking after her best interests and not to be surrounded by a bunch of publicists & yes men/women interested in making money out of her.

</sensible mode>

She was actually quite good looking when she was younger & wearing less make-up. She has turned into a proper minger these days!

Comment

Mental illness my arse. Its an excuse 'celebs' use when their tiny mind fcuks up and they realise the public aren't on their side.

Ooooh, feel sorry for me please?! Kerry Catatonic is a case in point. Hey, I'm a junkie with far more money than sense, but I am your superior cos I've been to Iceland. WTF?? Do one you minger!

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Andy....are you having a period?
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

No Gra, I was having a beer

The 'celebrity' thing, in general, really makes my shit itch
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Kind of reminds me of one of those things you park your push bike in outside the post office......... not sure why? must be the gap between her ears.......
                          Remember arrows are silent.....................
                          Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

PMSL @ Andy.

Looking like that dosn't do anything for me, but am always amazed at the things you can to do to the human body.

:off to make a sausage sarnie:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                              :off to make a sausage sarnie:

Is that a euphamism for something?!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                                Is that a euphamism for something?!
                                Yes means I'm frikkin hungry! And I am never going to have a 6 pack like hers.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                                X