raining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raining

its raining really hard here, you know what that means lots and lots of mud at weekend cant wait lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    its raining really hard here, you know what that means lots and lots of mud at weekend cant wait lol
    We were cheated!! BIG thunderstorm... Basingstoke wet... Village wet... us at the top of the hill between the two??? Thunder and lightening and NO RAIN!!!! Now I'm gonna have to water the blooming plants!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Lashed it down here too, for a good hour or so.

Still need to find somewhere good to play
      Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

Its ok as the New SURF love shack has 4 wheels & i'll be an 8 wheeler.
        just watch that hill where we had to tow mark & lauren up as it may get slippery
        Attached Files
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Not a single drop here in Bournemouth, but apparently it's chucking it down on Salisbury plain, Bring it on for Sunday !!

Comment

I'm Antony's girl!!taken from linda post

so are a lot of the guys on here too!!!! (typed in very DEEP voice)
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Bugger all here either. Its those south downs thats why the northerners get all the wet weather. BTW anywhere is north from here!

Linda you're only 100yds from the blooming village! How'd that happen. Thats what I call localised showers!!
              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

I dont want any more rain this week or weekend thanks . I got a day at Brands Hatch on Thursday in me mates 210bhp Lotus Exige . Got to tape up my ribs for the day , not coz they still hurt , its so I can get back in my Proban suit I last wore 5 years ago ! Zip busrt last time I wore it .

Friday , trying to dig out the pond base .
                Sat and Sunday , taking soil to dump.

Rick
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  We were cheated!! BIG thunderstorm... Basingstoke wet... Village wet... us at the top of the hill between the two??? Thunder and lightening and NO RAIN!!!! Now I'm gonna have to water the blooming plants!
                  You could have had half of London's share. We would not have even noticed it was missing.

Geoff
                  Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                    I dont want any more rain this week or weekend thanks . I got a day at Brands Hatch on Thursday in me mates 210bhp Lotus Exige . Got to tape up my ribs for the day , not coz they still hurt , its so I can get back in my Proban suit I last wore 5 years ago ! Zip busrt last time I wore it .

Rick
                    Do we see tears in the eyes when you brake HARD for Druids ?

Nothing like hard braking pulling them seatbelts on bruises

Bet that dip before Druids will upset the ribs too.

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Rick
                      You could wear one of them TEDDIES or a CATSUIT lol
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                        Do we see tears in the eyes when you brake HARD for Druids ?

Nothing like hard braking pulling them seatbelts on bruises

Bet that dip before Druids will upset the ribs too.

Trev
                        First time rounds Brands for me , done Castle Combe a couple of times . Nice and flat in comparison to Brands eh?

Rick
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

First time rounds Brands for me , done Castle Combe a couple of times . Nice and flat in comparison to Brands eh?

Rick
                          There is a nip dip just after the main straight on the way to Druids which is a nice TIGHT hairpin type bend, get it right and it feels great, otherwise the kitty litter beckons !!!!!

Got invited by Lotus to take an Elise round there, a great afternoon's fun.

It's fairly flat, just that dip, the car feels like it's bottoming and then it feels like your tums is continuing to go down !

Trev
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

This is what the rain did in Norden Rochdale this afternoon.. the good old Surf was dragging stranded family cars which where wet through to the sides fo the road like it was childs play.
                            Attached Files
                            -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Working...
                            X