X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgbnfdnuSKE

Comment

I drove one of these immediately after a Gallardo and an F430. Of the three, it was easily the most impressive. I sat in the car for a couple of minutes afterwards, stunned that you can buy that kind of performance for the price.

It made the Lambo feel slow and dull (yes, I can't believe I wrote that about a Lamborghini with a V10).

I preferred the Ferrari for fun on a track; mainly due to the noise / drama and it felt a fair bit lighter, but I don't think it could keep up with a GT-R on the road.

The seamless gear shifts make it feel like a train and there was absolutely no hint that the car would ever lose traction.

I don't care what it looks like or what anyone else's opinion on the matter is, I would have one in a heartbeat. It has to be one of the best all-round road cars available today and if I am ever lucky enough to be able to afford a second hand one I will definitely go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        0-170 in 9 secs? Oof. That is tolerably rapid

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
          0-170 in 9 secs? Oof. That is tolerably rapid
          Did you see the expressions on the Asian guy's face in the passenger seat?

Elation-horror-exitement-dread-satisfaction...........

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Hehehe, some proper 'g' on show there!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

At first I thought the first run was faked, but if you watch the second run @ 2:28......................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLtG_1QPsqU&NR=1
              Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 29 September 2011, 19:27.

Comment

May 2002 HKS Team got there with the old model

315kph or 200mph is a very difficult feat for even the big factory names.
                Building this when your small scale is amazing. I think this one was built buy Top Secret.

Last edited by yoshie; 29 September 2011, 20:12.
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X