No announcement yet.

surf hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't want a surf. You want a landcrusier, with diff locks and a bigger engine.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

I keep seeing the title and thinking it's rhyming slang.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

well thanks for all your help thought this was meant to a place that anyone that like want's or has had a surf can come yes once a long time ago i admitted to geting some one to bid it up a car i had for sale like none of you have ever done
        http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
          well thanks for all your help thought this was meant to a place that anyone that like want's or has had a surf can come yes once a long time ago i admitted to geting some one to bid it up a car i had for sale like none of you have ever done
          Is there nowt interesting in the For Sale section or on fleabay at the moment?

Yoshie posted a link to a nice one in Dorset but that'd be a wee bit too far away for you most probably...

Comment

Are you gonna tell what you are looking for spec wise ? manual, auto lifted, lowered you know that sort of thing ?

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              I keep seeing the title and thinking it's rhyming slang.

again!
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

£3.0k for my gen2 with new head, lift etc.. black. one careless owner.
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                  £3.0k for my gen2 with new head, lift etc.. black. one careless owner.
                  I wouldn't take £3k off you for your surf,but if your are selling the wheels and tyres I might be interested but only if the spare matches
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                    I wouldn't take £3k off you for your surf,but if your are selling the wheels and tyres I might be interested but only if the spare matches
                    one cough...two cough...

With new head and bits my surf owes me well in excess of 3k... so that's what I'd sell it for! Now I know that price aint realistic, and that's why it's not for sale.
                    Thankyou and goodnight!
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Fricfrac View Post
                      Why does this guy get such a beasting on here?
                      You reap the seeds you sow.

Just disappearing for a year or so dosn't mean people forget past discretions, he upset some people over something they considered serious, that and the general annoyingness of trying decypher most posts got him on lots of peoples $hitlist.

Anyway, back on topic....

£3k will get you our black 3L 93' 4x4Toys truck, on 35's. Not any less though, and not till after Xmas.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Almost tempted back to the fold for that... given that our next house will likely be higher up / less accessible and the missus hasn't grasped the concept of not being able to get to work and having snow days
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

edit...dont buy mine because someone else doesnt like it so therefore its pointless and i cant advertise unless i pay a fee

sorry to all who were harmed during the making of this post

(all jokes by the way)
                          Last edited by kernow-valver; 7 December 2011, 20:22.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow-valver View Post
                            http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/toyota-hil...48476369505479

im selling mine cheap, you can use the change for funds to come down and get it lol

£900?? Its mingin'!

Comment

Originally posted by kernow-valver View Post
                              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/toyota-hil...48476369505479

im selling mine cheap, you can use the change for funds to come down and get it lol
                              If you offer your vehicle for sale on the forum, you must pay the required fee.
                              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

I have never sold anything on an auction site, let alone, dishonestly. Please don't judge others by your own standards.
                                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
                                X