@sri_gaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @sri_gaz

Hey Gaz. Just noticed from your post in another thread, that you're from Preston. There's a handfull of lifted Surfs knocking about the Chorley and Preston area, but all the 3rd gen's I've seen are mostly standard. I'll look out for yours. Do you work as a mechanic for a company, or have you got your own place? I give a lot of driving lessons in Preston, so if I see you, I'll give you a wave.....Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Originally posted by MWS View Post
    Hey Gaz. Just noticed from your post in another thread, that you're from Preston. There's a handfull of lifted Surfs knocking about the Chorley and Preston area, but all the 3rd gen's I've seen are mostly standard. I'll look out for yours. Do you work as a mechanic for a company, or have you got your own place? I give a lot of driving lessons in Preston, so if I see you, I'll give you a wave.....Cheers....Mick.
    am based on outskirts of preston, basically between southport and preston.

I've not had surf for long, so not really been too preston that much in it

I can't take any credit for work done on the surf, it was built up by mechanic at west coast (must post pictures of the truck up).

However my other 4x4 i've built that up over the years

You may have spotted my landrover/range rover hybrid that looks like a zebra.

I work as car dealer/ mechanic for myself with my brother. Only started business this year so still building it up.

I'll post a newbie thread up with pictures tomorrow as been meaning to do so since buying the truck
    Last edited by SRI_GAZ; 17 September 2011, 22:20.

Comment

Working...
    X