ezeeeeee bleed kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezeeeeee bleed kit

Anyone used one. Doing my brakes over the weekend. And got no one to push the pedle. Anything to look out for when using one.
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Is that the one, that uses air to force the fluid through Colin?
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Eezy bleed kit won't work on a Surf as the fluid reservoir cap isn't a screw on type.

All you need is one of these one man bleed tubes.....
      http://shop.jgs4x4.co.uk/ekmps/shops...-pipe-24-p.jpg

It's just a length of rubber pipe with a bung in the end and a small slit just before it.
      Pour some clean fluid into a glass jar or similar just enough to cover the end of the rubber pipe. Then push the other end over the bleed nipple, loosen bleed nipple roughly half a turn, then press the brake pedal to pump out the air/old fluid. As long as the end of the rubber pipe remains submerged in the fluid in the jar, you won't suck any air back in as you release the brake pedal.

You should hear/feel the fluid squirt into the jar as you press the pedal.
      Just three or four pumps of the pedal is all thats needed for each bleed nipple, make sure you keep and eye on the reservoir fluid level and top up when it drops.

I've been bleeding brakes/clutches this way for years and works great.

Comment

Gwh yes it is mate. And vince thanks again for your help
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I've got a bleed kit which is just a lenght of pipe with a non return valve at one end - It works quite well.
          Actually I've got two as I couldn't find mine so bought another then found the first one!
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

This is the one I use, needs an air line. Works well for a one man operation.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-71205...6293348&sr=8-6
            Brian

Comment

There is a strap down cap converter for teh eeasybleed for Toyota style resevoirs that have no screw lid... I have one but in all honesly it is not that good, you can't get a good enough seal and if you are not carefull it just covers everything with brake fluid.... not great for paint!

They work brilliantly on screw cap tops though!
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

I just use a piece of tubing with a non-return valve off a volvo estate rear washer jet!!! Once it was cleaned obviously...
                I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X