my surf getting a proper treament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my surf getting a proper treament

not a full service but some fixes and parts change. A friend of ma dads told me he cud help me out. Noticed more problems, it was overheating (somekinda radiator problem), leaky engine oil, busted exhaust system, bouncy steering on high speeds and off road, rough front brake disc (has to be trimmed), complety worn out rear drum brakes, injector leakages, fuel filter/pump problem, a very small amount of air was going in to the engine...blah blah. All this problems and the car was hitting 120kmh n 140kmh in seconds in the city (we dont have speed limits though posters are there saying 80). Shud b done in few days cuz i bought most of the parts. Cant wait...cheers
    '94 Surf SSR-X --3.0l Turbo-KZN130W -- 400,000KMs

Originally posted by tamrat View Post
    not a full service but some fixes and parts change. A friend of ma dads told me he cud help me out. Noticed more problems, it was overheating (somekinda radiator problem), leaky engine oil, busted exhaust system, bouncy steering on high speeds and off road, rough front brake disc (has to be trimmed), complety worn out rear drum brakes, injector leakages, fuel filter/pump problem, a very small amount of air was going in to the engine...blah blah. All this problems and the car was hitting 120kmh n 140kmh in seconds in the city (we dont have speed limits though posters are there saying 80). Shud b done in few days cuz i bought most of the parts. Cant wait...cheers
    Maby "hitting 120 kmh in seconds" is why it's f##ked! it's a 2 ton brick not a formula 1 car
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Maby "hitting 120 kmh in seconds" is why it's f##ked! it's a 2 ton brick not a formula 1 car
      did i say starting from 0? I was talking about starting from regular speeds (in my country and on the road i use mostly). I usually am between 60-80kmh and if i put my foot down its gets to 120kmh easily. No so no trouble.
      '94 Surf SSR-X --3.0l Turbo-KZN130W -- 400,000KMs

Comment

Working...
      X