Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pops & Southampton Members

Right you lot
    Hope to be visiting your little old town of Southampton ( Docks ) probably on night 15th Aug, morning of 16th Aug.

Will be towing a car tansporter behind a big white Relay, collecting me a Surf from the docks ( providing roro does'nt sink before that)

This time i'm keeping her.

So if you see a Relay & transporter trailer which is either empty or with a metalic green Surf, gives me a wave.

Or how about a somewhere??

Sewerat Bob
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

i up for a chat buddy.

WOT SAY THE REST OF THE SOUTHAMPTON GANG????
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
      Right you lot
      Hope to be visiting your little old town of Southampton ( Docks ) probably on night 15th Aug, morning of 16th Aug.

Will be towing a car tansporter behind a big white Relay, collecting me a Surf from the docks ( providing roro does'nt sink before that)

This time i'm keeping her.

So if you see a Relay & transporter trailer which is either empty or with a metalic green Surf, gives me a wave.

Or how about a somewhere??

Sewerat Bob
      Bob

Your not bringing that old white van down south again, I reckon your ferrying illegal immigrants about the country, and using the Hilux and trailor as a front.

How much for a little green passport.

Comment

Sounds goos to me. Mmmm Puuub, mmmm beeer!!!

Pops it sounds like we could be becoming a drop in centre for wayward surf owners!
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

So what and where?
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Ok Guys, when i have arranged sleeping venue ( for me & Relay +trailer) will PM you both.
            I am assuming that Andy is not joining us, bit far from W Sussex

Yep Andy, little old BIG OLD WHITE VAN MAN cometh "down souff " again, bring local illegals looking to buy some cheap house's down your way, our's are getting to expensive . Only they want to go via the big "L" no way am i going into KEN LAND, did you know you got to pay to travel at 2 mph in KEN LAND

Have worked the route out from the Costa Del Clyde, which misses Basingstoke, all guess why &

So with a lot of luck will arrive around 7 to 9 pm on Sunday 15th Aug.
            Don't really want to drive around town with Relay + trailer being 30 feet long
            But would it would be great to swop tales over a beer ( only one though )

Contact you all soon.

Sewerat Bob
            [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

park it up and i will pick you up to go for a beer.
              Pops

Comment

i'm off out in newbury with the diversion signs to send you the wrong way... via basingstoke!...

incidentally i spied danno on monday morning about 7-8am ish heading north on the A34, i was going south and my horn's so pansy it wasn't heard!
                might start stalking him instead of tony!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

matt the witch said YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!

wot does she mean?
                  Pops

Comment

NO NO Please Please not via Basingstoke any route but BA********e. I'll do anything not to go via there.

I know, i'll go via Aldershot & Farnham instead, that'll fool em.

So does anybody want parcel or Surf moved on from say Preston / Manchester /Liverpool to some where down SOUFF by a old

Sewerat Bob

Comment

We're up for a meet and chat night of 15th... happy to welcome you all to BASINGSTOKE (plenty of room to park the trailer and lorry etc...)

Or to meet at Southampton... whatever... and we'll be back from the whacky races by then!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

You've done it again you old git, you should have kept quite & just sneaked down to Southampton & back.

Now you all know that the Basingstoke is going to want to get the grinder out & alter my little old Relay Van, but there's no way is he getting anyway near the Surf.Will speak with Southampton MOB first, as they may not be speaking with Basingstoke &

Seriously : would like to meet up with you all, but will be arriving as i've said late evening, had thought of staying at the Travel Inn : Rownhams, as i,ve stayed there a few times & it can take the Relay & Trailer easily.
                        So need advice here, where to stay overnight, within easy distance of Southampton Docks & be able to sample local liquid nector, with me southern mates ????

Sewerat Bob

Comment

Rownhams aargh, wrong side of the river! (oh best keep quiet on that one not sure exactley where pops is from )

Pops, whats the name of the big ol' boozer on the Romsey road 3 miles out of North Baddesley? On the roundabout.That'll be easy to get to from Rownhams.

The easy for the Blazingsmoke massive to find too.

@ Matt. EEEEEK. STALKER! I was on the way up to Andover mate, Next time flash your lights and wave lots! What you drive anyway?
                          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

i was thinking of picking him up from rownhams as i live on the waterside, then we can meet up anywhere in town.

what say you guys or what

and the pub you talking about is

the luzbrough (not sure on the spelling tho)

and we talk to basingstoke all the time
                            Last edited by pops; 6 August 2004, 12:14.
                            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                              i was thinking of picking him up from rownhams as i live on the waterside, then we can meet up anywhere in town.

what say you guys or what

and the pub you talking about is

the luzbrough (not sure on the spelling tho)

We're happy to meet anywhere - just let us know time and some directions to find the place.... and I'll make sure Tony leaves the grinder at home.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X