No announcement yet.

Shirley will be pleased.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy i've just had the same thing mate, Best to just go ahead and get it done..
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      I don't mate sorry. I am away to the sun next week or I could have gave you a few hours.
      No worries.

Where are you off to? I think we're going to Malta next month. Maybe I should book it before I tell her the Surf is broken; again...
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Are the 2.4 injectors the same? If they are i have a set you could borrow mate
        I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          No worries.

Where are you off to? I think we're going to Malta next month. Maybe I should book it before I tell her the Surf is broken; again...
          Fuerteventura for week. Just Annie and I kids are staying at home.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
            Are the 2.4 injectors the same? If they are i have a set you could borrow mate
            I'm not sure. One of the grown ups will let us know

Comment

Fuerteventura for week. Just Annie and I kids are staying at home.
              Where are you staying? Fuerteventura is nice, we've been a couple of times.

Did you bump up the contents insurance?

Comment

Where are you staying? Fuerteventura is nice, we've been a couple of times.

Did you bump up the contents insurance?
                Corralejo in hotel recommended by a friend, all inclusive so I hope they are correct about the great food.
                Brian

Comment

Corralejo in hotel recommended by a friend, all inclusive so I hope they are correct about the great food.
                  Corralejo is nice. Walk down the dunes towards the Rui hotels and get a laugh at the nudists.

If the food is crap, or you fancy a change, we can recommend Resturante Avenida. It's reasonably cheap and good.

The wee trip over to Lanzarotte is a good day out too.

Comment

No worries.

Better to book, go away, and have someone mend it while you are out there...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                      Better to book, go away, and have someone mend it while you are out there...
                      I'm thinking that is a plan, but after the gearbox fiasco, I fear I'm black-balled!

Comment

Corralejo is nice. Walk down the dunes towards the Rui hotels and get a laugh at the nudists.

If the food is crap, or you fancy a change, we can recommend Resturante Avenida. It's reasonably cheap and good.

The wee trip over to Lanzarotte is a good day out too.
                        Thanks mate will no doubt have a look for that restaurant as we normally like a change of venue for a few meals.
                        Brian

Comment

Thanks mate will no doubt have a look for that restaurant as we normally like a change of venue for a few meals.
                          The locals use it, so the hotel staff will be able to direct you. It's in the back streets.

Comment

I'm thinking that is a plan, but after the gearbox fiasco, I fear I'm black-balled!
                            I bet you are! Sorry to hear of the continuing woes. Good luck with the audience.

Shoes. Shoes and flowers. May even have to go a handbag.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                              I bet you are! Sorry to hear of the continuing woes. Good luck with the audience.

Shoes. Shoes and flowers. May even have to go a handbag.

I'm not sure, but I reckon Brian might settle for glayva.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                                I'm not sure, but I reckon Brian might settle for glayva.
                                And a handbag!
                                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
                                X