Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all...

Hello everybody...

new here. My names Jon and i live in sunny Cheshire. I have just bought a '91 2.4 surf. No t&t but didnt pay much for it. It has lived on a farm for a while now, so today was spent jet washing all the cow muck etc of the chassis and giving it a good clean up. Needs a few little jobs before its mot, but seems a good solid vehicle. (i said to my wife, is she can find me a H reg disco that has next to no rust she can have a 100 quid). Has the usual rust on the rear corner bumpers but the rest is great...

New to surfs, but not 4x4's. Had all sorts of makes, but not a toyota for a long time now. (about 12 years and that was a hi-lux pick up).

Anyhoo, enough of my waffling, hello again....Jon

Hello Jonny! welcome to the forum
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Hi there Jonny! Whereabouts in Cheshire are you?

Comment

Hello Jon. Welcome.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

hi guys.. thanks for the welcome. I am right by Delamere forest, about a mile and a half from the hill n ditch p&p site. Frodsham is about 5 mile away...

Comment

Jon,Hi and welcome,If you are over this way,give me a shout,the kettles always on,Alan

Comment

Originally posted by jonny ramrod View Post
                hi guys.. thanks for the welcome. I am right by Delamere forest, about a mile and a half from the hill n ditch p&p site. Frodsham is about 5 mile away...
                I have friends in the area but never been to the hill & ditch P&P site. What is it like & where exactly is it?

Comment

your not missing much to be honest. Its quite small, so half a day is more than enough. Its also an old sandstone quarry and is murder on your bearings etc..

Comment

cheers Al... i will remember that..

Comment

Working...
                    X