Paypal sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    I get this when I log into my account, which I have held with them for the past eight years!.......

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
    26 Aug 2011: You have received £1,900 or more in total payments to your PayPal account in this calendar year. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they receive more than £1,900 in total payments within a calendar year. Until you provide us with the information we need your account will be limited. You won't be able to send or withdraw any money using PayPal, however, you may still be able to receive payments.

I can't do anything with my money thats in the account, but 'fortunately' I can still receive payments. Oh whoop-de-fcuking do that's a great help, Batsards!!!

They've asked me for proof of I.D and my address which I have sent, but three days in, the account is still frozen.

Anyone else suffered this?
    Its normal Vince 1900 is the max in any year.
    If you register as a trader I believe the max is increased.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
      btw sorry Vince - next time I'll give you cash
      Me too mate

Comment

Originally posted by marcdtr View Post
        Just a note for paypal users i sold a set of seats for £350 the guy paid via paypal collected them signed a recipt and left. He gave me good feedback then 2 weeks later my account was blocked by paypal then £350 was removed.
        The guy said he never got the seats!! because i had no proof of postage i lost the money and the seats a recipt is worth nothing paypal said as you could have written it yourself.

So cash only on collection stuff.
        Do you have his address? I'd have taken at least one testicle for three fifty.

Comment

Working...
        X