Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Rules & Regulations

Microtoft Corporation Forum Monitoring Committee

The Committee members of the above Corporation have been recently discovered that their are members or administrators of the Hilux Surf Forum, which is being powered by vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 5, who are abusing there positions within the above forum. The Committee will on this occasion take a lenient view, but warn that if the Administrators or Members continue to abuse the system, then severe remedial action will have to be taken by Microtoft Corporation Forum Monitoring Committee.

So that all Members are aware of the indiscretion which our Committee are investigating & monitoring the following information is offered as a goodwill gesture, but we would remind Hilux Surf Forum Administrators & Members that failure to comply with our findings will lead to a severe outcome for all.

Abuse :
    “Each time someone follows this link to vBulletin Community Forum and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.
    Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting vBulletin Community Forum by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.”

The above legislation has been copied from the Hilux Surf Forum Rules & Regulations of Membership of the above mention forum, Members are only to read & are not under copyright law of the internet, to apply it to be used for commercial again by the forum administrators or members.

Following our investigation into certain administrators & members we have discovered a gross act of fraud has recently been perpetrated by certain individuals. The Microtoft Corporation Forum Monitoring Committee has on a majority vote decided against taking punitive action against all Administrators & Members on the fraudulent action by the minority.
    However the committee has decided again on a majority vote, that action should be taken to highlight at least one Administrator or Member of the Hilux Surf Forum who has over period violated the rights & privileges of the Forum.

This Administrator or Member in question has abused the system at least 3 times over the last two / three weeks.

The Microtoft Corporation Forum Monitoring Committee do not take lightly the naming of individuals in such cases and have restrained from naming names, however recently one said individual has continued to flaunt the rules of Hilux Surf Forum.

The Named Person Is : TonyN

Over the past days he has cloned his name using the following :
    TonyN : Sparky
    TonyN : Sitting in PC World
    TonyN : Monster Truck Groupie

In addition there are numerous other referral names that the said Administrator has used since August 2003.

The Microtoft Corporation Forum Monitoring Committee take a very strong objection to one of the Administrators of the Hilux Forum carrying out this blatant fraud by obtaining “prizes or rewards” as offered by the Hilux Forum Owners & Operators, while using his high ranking position within the Administration to further his needs.

The Microtoft Corporation Forum Monitoring Committee has therefore decided that all “prizes or rewards” obtained by said person namely TONYN ( regardless of attachment ) shall forthwith forfeit any past or future incentives being offered.

Instead the said person is to forward all past & future prizes & rewards offered to him by the Hilux Surf Forum to the Chairman of The Microtoft Corporation Forum Monitoring Committee, payable to his private PayPal account, in the name of :

SEWERAT BOB a/c No 123456789

Posted by Chairman The Microtoft Corporation Forum Monitoring Committee : His Royal Highness Sewerat Bob Duke of Costa Del Clyde
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Bob your on a roll mate

Keep up the good work and keep digging the dirt, its about time someone found our what is "Really" going on with "Du Management"
    NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Bob, sometimes I really worry about your mental health mate.

Mostly though, you just make me spit beer all over the PC screen!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Bob, You need a Holiday mate , Have a good time .

Comment

Bob

have a good time in the US of A - you clearly need the rest!!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X