No announcement yet.

Man Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good enough to live in Great Job !

Comment

• It's been a big job Bri, I bet your well chuffed now it's coming to an end & you can finally enjoy it for years to come.

Top marks to you & all involved.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• My second home.

Or permanent one if the wife gets fed up with me.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Another step closer to the finish. Took fecin ages to paint the sand colour as the block has so many small cavities in it. Mono all finshed and sanded in.
          Hopefully get the weed liner down and gravel spread this week.

Brian

Comment

• and the security lighting installed......and the vent bricks fitted.....and the drill table built.....and..and...
            Alan

Comment

• Just noticed, you should have sealed the armoured cable going into pipe and painted it as well.
              Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                Just noticed, you should have sealed the armoured cable going into pipe and painted it as well.
                Actually meant to do that earlier when I had the sealer out for the security lighting.
                Brian

Comment

• The elephant got eaten one bite at a time.

4 ton of chips shoveled in and the mono all weeded power washed and re sanded. At long last it's done. Well when I say done that doesn't take account of the wife who might want a feature patio area between the house and garage or maybe some other focal point In fairness 45 square meters of chips is a rather large area to leave empty.

Anyway it will do for now, I plan to spend the next 7 months on my hobbies and putting that garage to good use.

Oct 2011

Aug 2012

Brian

Comment

• Well done very Nice project Brian ....
                    Now as ya say time to get some sheckle's back.... Good Luck
                    Hopefully ya haven't forgot my Order (placed a while a go now) all being well we'll get up to ya neck o' the woods soon....

11+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Gorgeous. I am envious as I live in an apartment and would kill for a space like this. Good work, dude!

Comment

• Nicely finished Brian... despite the detailed thread, not many will properly appreciate the amount of work you have put it to that build.
                        I bet you are really pleased with the finished builiding, - it looks great in the photo's, however, I suspect some photoshopping has occurred...

...the sun is shining!
                        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

• Looks like Dr Who next door has two time machines,
                          and one isn't working quite right.

Comment

• Take a big bow, that man! Fantastic finished job, Brian. the picture of your house, and garage, together, brings home the actual scale of the project. A man cave to be proud of!..... Had to laugh, though, when I saw that you'd gone for the "Gravel lawn". It's a real Scots thing. All of the wifes family up in "Killy" have got them.........I'd hate to be a lawnmower salesman up there.........
                            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

• Perfectly good reason for gravel lawns up here mate.
                              It's either 2 feet of snow and ice or too wet to cut, gravel fits the bill nicely.
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X