Southport sands???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southport sands???

Just wondering after reading TonyN and Linda's posts re going to the sea side, if anyone knows if southport sands are still accesable by cars and if so can we play there with our beasties?
    Could be a family fun day.

Fish
    Last edited by Fish; 1 August 2004, 15:09.
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Originally posted by Fish
    Just wondering after reading TonyN and Linda's posts re going to the sea side, if anyone knows if southport sands are still accesable by cars and if so can we play there with our beasties?

Fish
    i want two months ago and there was no getting on the sands at southport but my be just outside u could still get on at Ainsdale thats where we used to go when we was kids but that was many moons ago lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I am normally in Southport visiting 'the clan' which is my wifes lot twice a year . I will be up there in a couple weeks . There usually is a Toyota pick up or a L***R***r on the sands for the wire slide from the pier to the sand . I will check out access for you if no one else can reply before .

Rick
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish

Fish
        Sept. 11th and 12th is Southport Airshow, the beach will be packed with cars.

Comment

Working...
        X