Off to Dover!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Dover!!!

Going to pickup the last piece of the puzzle today! T/case waiting for us in Dover.

Look out for the Bullet heading east with 2 excited dogs in the back as we promised them they could play in the sea!

Wave as we go past you........

Last edited by Linda; 1 August 2004, 08:58.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Going to pickup the last piece of the puzzle today! T/case waiting for us in Dover.

Look out for the Bullet heading east with 2 excited dogs in the back as we promised them they could play in the sea!

Wave as we go past you........

M3north, M25, Msomething south, then A27 coast road and M3 north home.
    Look out for the Bullet, but don't blink or you'l miss her!!

Whhheeeeeaaaa.... we're going to the seaside!!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Don't you talk to each other ? No need to post the directions on here for him , just turn round and tell him . Hehehehe
      Could pick me up , I fancy a day at the seaside .I still got my swimsuit from last weekend .

Rick
      Last edited by Vagrant No2; 1 August 2004, 18:42. Reason: More rubbish to add
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Nice to know the Famous 2 are passing the doorstep

well within the odd 10 mile

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

ice cream for me too
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            Could pick me up , I fancy a day at the seaside .I still got my swimsuit from last weekend .

Rick
            Thats a bit iffy. Its to near france. If any of the french see you they could break all diplomatic relations. On second thoughts go for it Rick.

Geoff.
            Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Don't you talk to each other ? No need to post the directions on here for him , just turn round and tell him . Hehehehe

Rick
              Hehe - the directions were for other surfs looking out for us - we saw tons of them!!! Was it this weekend that Kitesurf Phil was heading down to Devon/Cornwall??? We saw a burgundy surf like his towing a caravan going south on M3...

Had a great day, lovely weather, nice bit of sunshine and sea, and an Icecream!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                Hehe - the directions were for other surfs looking out for us - we saw tons of them!!! Was it this weekend that Kitesurf Phil was heading down to Devon/Cornwall??? We saw a burgundy surf like his towing a caravan going south on M3...

Had a great day, lovely weather, nice bit of sunshine and sea, and an Icecream!!!

I waved to you both but you didnt wave back
                Is it something I said?
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
                X