Originally posted by Sancho View Post
    A lot of Cobra with a great big meat thali
    Friday night IS curry night after all.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

tea and lots of water
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Copious amounts of Harviestoun Bitter and Twisted (smashing stuff) followed by a good few drams of Balblair '89. Not feeling too sharp today though

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
          Cups of tea for me too.

Getting tattooed after a night on the #### isn't the best idea you've ever had!
          Hope you don't bleed too much, dude!
          I know what you mean mate.
          But sleeve done , almost complete now and virtually no blood at all. Infact less than normal , but ffs does the elbow hurt being tattooed or what!
          Never skwirmed with a tattoo before , but the elbow is by far the most painful area yet...
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Not as bad as having
            llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwy rndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch tattoo'd on yer winkie!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Not as bad as having
              llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwy rndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch tattoo'd on yer winkie!
              Did you know on a cold day that only reads loch?

Pics please Steve!
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Last night, Shirley and I had some champagne in our room HERE. With dinner I had a glass of Grand Cru Chablis (1998 I think) with my hand dived west coast scallops; main was the biggest Porterhouse steak I have ever seen, took over an hour to eat it!, I had a few nice cold beers with that. With cheese I had a 15 year old tawny port and a rather nice 30 year old sherry. In the cocktail lounge I had another beer with a couple of nice 18 year old Bunnahabhains, then 2 wee bottles of SA lager for the room.

Altogether a very nice evening.

Tonight I'm back to pint cans of Carling; out of the can...
                Last edited by Albannach; 20 August 2011, 22:01.
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Apple & pear squash for me. Boring I know but I don't normally drink at home when alone. If I have company or am out, then it's a different story!!
                  It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
                    Apple & pear squash for me. Boring I know but I don't normally drink at home when alone. If I have company or am out, then it's a different story!!

I've noticed.

Comment

I've noticed.
                      How very dare you!?! I wasn't the one adminstering the vodkas round the camp fire! Or the one who had to be carried to their tent fast asleep!

Damn that was a good weekend!!
                      It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                          Which one is you?

Comment

Which one is you?
                            the first one, and then the second one.
                            Then in the morning I got up and reluctantly became the first one again, then followed by the second once more.
                            2pm I got up and went for a drive!
                            unforgetable weekend... well, apart from the night before the day after.
                            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Nothing.....I'm on antibiotics and morphine......don't need alcohol with those!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Plug View Post
                                Nothing.....I'm on antibiotics and morphine......don't need alcohol with those!
                                Certainly not very much!

I remember a mate of mine who was on similar drugs after a serious knee injury.

"Doctors always tell you not to have a drink when you're on tablets. They're just talking sh1te, mon." he said.

A few minutes later, way before he'd finished his pint of cider, he was lying face down on the table in the pub and we had to carry him home.

Comment

Working...
                                X