will these fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will these fit?

im looking at getting 2 new front tyres. ive currently got 265/70/15 and im looking at gettins some kumho kl71s in the size on 31x10.50/15. will it be ok to run 2 of these tyres with 2 older more normal tyres untill ive got the funds to buy 2 more kumhos? or shall i try and hold out untill i can afford a set of 4?
    ive got no lift or anything yet, just bought the car and its completly standard bar the optional extras
    www.apmautos.com

The 31`s are slightly bigger than your standard tyre`s. if your running in 2wd all the time it`s not gonna cause a major issue but in 4wd you really want all your tyre`s to match to prevent unnecessary wind up in the diff`s.

Your truck will however look proper bonk eyed with 2 fancy 31" mud tyre`s on the front and 2 regular 265`s on the rear IMHO

Comment

Yea I've just been looking at the pics of the tyres and decided to wait till I can afford 4. It'll look stupid and be pointless with only 2 decent tyres
      www.apmautos.com

Comment

Last time I had tyres replaced, the fitter noticed I had different profiles front and rear on my Supra and had to swap them around because it's apparently illegal to have larger profiles on the front if the widths are constant, but you can have them on the rear. Not sure if this is true, but it's what I was told.

Obviously if you have stepped wheels you need to have lower profiles on the rear to keep the rolling radius the same.

Comment

Working...
        X