@ Tony N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Tony N

Hi Tony, got your PM but I can't reply and it says that I'm not allowed to have any messages in my in box even though there is 3 messages in there?

Very interested in the pump, it will be used to convert a 1kz-te to run without without the ECU, do you know if there is anything else that is needed to do this... maybe throttle linkages? If so let me know what it is and what it costs, my email is matt.laverty@hotmail.com, if you email me the price and payment details, I'll reply with the address.

Thanks!

BUMP

Comment

hi, sorry for delay, will see what bits are different and let you know.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Cheers Tony!

Comment

Originally posted by mattisaLN130 View Post
          Hi Tony, got your PM but I can't reply and it says that I'm not allowed to have any messages in my in box even though there is 3 messages in there?

Did your subs just run out?

Apart from that this thread is none of my business

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
            Did your subs just run out?

Apart from that this thread is none of my business
            When I tried to send the message I was still listed as a contributor, I received a email a few days after saying that my subs were about to run out, my account has been a bit funny for a while - lost my avatar a few month back? Will pay the subs as soon as I have finished the engine conversion.

Tony, have you had a chance to look at the pump on the 4 runner? I will be down in Southampton next week so I could come and pick it up. Just need to know if it is still available as I would like to remove the old pump before I put the engine in for the final time tomorrow. Thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm taking the engine out the 4Runner tomorrow, so all bits will be available later this week.

Comment

Thanks very much Tony!

Comment

Hi Tony, traveling from London down to Southampton tomorrow. It is ok to pop in and grab the fuel pump in the afternoon? I've the post code for your workshop, will you be there tomorrow afternoon? Thanks!

Comment

yeah, I'll get it off motor tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X