yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newly Imported Surf Wanted (in the medium term)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly Imported Surf Wanted (in the medium term)

I've read a few threads recently that suggest buying an import via Algy's is a rather risky affair and I was wondering if there are any other importers around that are a better proposition ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

I bought an import Celica from Car Planet in Warrington in 2004. They generally seemed pretty good to deal with but it was a fresh import that they had in stock and I took it for a test drive before I negotiated on the price with them (in the end I got it for just over £4000 when it was priced up nearer to £6000 so don't be afraid to haggle, whoever you end up buying from).

Personally, I wouldn't be so dead set on buying a fresh import. There are tons of decent Surfs out there that have been looked after by UK owners (forum members are a good start!) and had any minor/major niggles sorted out by them which might not be the case with a fresh import...

Good luck in your search!

Comment

I'm working on the theory that nobody in their right mind would flog a newer high spec Surf and that I'm more likely to find what the boss wants if we look at new imports (As long as they don't come from Algy)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
      X