Cheap veg oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap veg oil

Just returned from my local asda, they have 1lt bottles of veg oil for 72p or larger 3lt bottles for £3 (i dont understand the bulk saving on the latter?).
    I emptied the shelf which was stocked with 11 1lt bottles, tis only a small asda.
    Non consternationes.

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
    Just returned from my local asda, they have 1lt bottles of veg oil for 72p or larger 3lt bottles for £3 (i dont understand the bulk saving on the latter?).
    I emptied the shelf which was stocked with 11 1lt bottles, tis only a small asda.
    There are a few offers on veggie oil at the mo. Tescos seem to have 5 litres at £4.80 and Asda have the offers that you mention.

It slightly annoys me cos it seems to push the price up at the wholesalers I go to by a few quid for a 20 litre drum until about 2 or 3 weeks after the offer has finished. (It's usually around £20 for a drum and goes up by a couple of quid or so and then drops back again)

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, the shelves were empty whyen i got there but for once (in these days of 'just in time' supply chain and no stock on the premises) the staff member I sent to have a look said 'yep, we've got 6 boxes out the back'

I may have taken them all Still got WVO here but never one to look a gift horse in the mouth etc. etc.

Comment

Working...
      X