Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animal View Post
    id love one, just need to make some money to pay for it lol
    Leave it with me, I'll just drive around kiddy for a day, just that litle bit too close to the posh cars...
    plenty of Scuffs and Scrapes to clean up then!
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
      lmao
      this surf is my 26th vehicle now
      some have been crap , some not so
      The Surf is only my 4th four wheel vehicle having previously had a '96 Rover 420 diesel, a '96 Toyota Celica 2.0GT (first car after passing my test!) and '90 Peugot 309 1.6 petrol (to learn in!). Only passed my test in Jan 2004 so I've not been on 4 wheels all that long.

Prior to 2004 I'd owned gawd knows how many motorbikes over the years from a Kawasaki AR50 when I was 16 to a GPZ1000RX rat bike that was insanely fast in a straight line but not so keen on the corners!

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEROTECH View Post
        I've walked into the odd little village pub in North Wales. It's a bit like that here at the moment. You walk through the door and they all turn around and just stare at you. Suddenly they all break into welsh speak baring in mind that as i opened the door they were all speaking english. Lucky for me i speak a bit of welsh. Bl00dy Marvellous
        Become the Drayman then, or buy all the locals a drink!
        I'll have a pint of diesel please...
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
          Leave it with me, I'll just drive around kiddy for a day, just that litle bit too close to the posh cars...
          plenty of Scuffs and Scrapes to clean up then!
          sweeeet , ill be in line for a lexurf then .
          lol
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

The only alcohol i do is Methanol. Smells great but i don't drink it.

I can do you a pint of diesel no problem, it'll have a dash of Redex though as it's come out of my tank
            Now it's time to play!

Comment

...and make sure there's a brolly in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEROTECH View Post
                The only alcohol i do is Methanol. Smells great but i don't drink it.
                What do you do with it?
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  What do you do with it?
                  A dab behind each ear before going to Scooby meets?

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    What do you do with it?
                    Used to run the scoob on methanol/99RON mix.
                    Now it's time to play!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      A dab behind each ear before going to Scooby meets?
                      Of course...The ladies love...Eau de Meth. Stings a bit though!!
                      Now it's time to play!

Comment

Bugger .....run out of popcorn ......
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Toffee, buttered, salted or plain?

Failing that i've got a bag of melted Malteasers here
                          Now it's time to play!

Comment

I have a peugot partner 1.9 diesel thingy...it's shite. But I also have a fuel card, which is not shite.
                            It allows me to concentrate on showing Porsche boxter drivers, that a 'k' plate Toyota 4x4, might not be all it seems...I couldn't see the drivers fake tan, running off him though...which it undoubtably was.
                            I had a Mitsubishi GTO,that was huge fun, but can go wrong in a mortgage sized, fiscal related way...which it did.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              I have a peugot partner 1.9 diesel thingy...it's shite. But I also have a fuel card, which is not shite.
                              It allows me to concentrate on showing Porsche boxter drivers, that a 'k' plate Toyota 4x4, might not be all it seems...I couldn't see the drivers fake tan, running off him though...which it undoubtably was.
                              I had a Mitsubishi GTO,that was huge fun, but can go wrong in a mortgage sized, fiscal related way...which it did.
                              Please tell me ,your porsche drivers are they left open mouthed in astonishment or are you so far ahead that you can not see their faces?

( my piggy bank only has about £600 in it at the moment) not quite enough for a ls400 let alone the awesome conversion.
                              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                                Please tell me ,your porsche drivers are they left open mouthed in astonishment or are you so far ahead that you can not see their faces?

( my piggy bank only has about £600 in it at the moment) not quite enough for a ls400 let alone the awesome conversion.
                                A real 911...i would look silly, but a pretend one...my how i laughed.

This was the same day, i emptied all the shite, out of the back, and did some 0-60 times in it...and its sub 6.5 seconds.
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X