tailgate window - replacing the mirroring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tailgate window - replacing the mirroring

it's always nagged at me that there are blemishes all over the 'mirrir tinting' on my tailgate window. not to mention the awful "SURF - urban sporty four wheel drive" logo that i have to look at every time i check the mirror.

so my neighbour has loads of mirror tinting film left over from a job he's just done and i wanted to know if its easy enough to remove/replace the existing covering and lose the graphics without wrecking the heated window element?

has anyone tried this?
    ta.
    black 1995 ssrx 3.0ltd

I used a wallpaer steam stripper to remove my old rear film as the heat will melt the glue. sart where its ripped or coming away first.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by happythrasher
      it's always nagged at me that there are blemishes all over the 'mirrir tinting' on my tailgate window. not to mention the awful "SURF - urban sporty four wheel drive" logo that i have to look at every time i check the mirror.

so my neighbour has loads of mirror tinting film left over from a job he's just done and i wanted to know if its easy enough to remove/replace the existing covering and lose the graphics without wrecking the heated window element?

has anyone tried this?
      ta.
      Have a look HERE
      Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Comment

Working...
      X