Anyone know what this is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what this is ?

This has been in my tool roll since i got my surf but i have no idea what it's for, if anything. It is probably so obvious to someone but i am a little at times...
    It is about 4 1/2 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches high.
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Non consternationes.

Doesn't look surf related to me. Maybe part of a sat nav mount or something? Is it the same grey plastic as the surf dash etc or is it lighter grey?

Cheers,

CURLY

Comment

Got a photo that is in focus? is it plastic?
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

I may be wrong but it looks a bit curved, could it be an adaptor for the cup holder so it'll take a mug......or have I just made one of myself?

paul

Comment

It could just be packaging from a tool such as a 54mm Hub Nut Spanner/Socket as used on the front wheel bearings.

Comment

Toilet roll holder.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It's for fitting the centre caps to the standard alloy wheels.
              I've never used it though, I just use the one on the end of my right arm.

Comment

Sorry about the fuzzy picture, i do need to wear my glasses more.
                It is made out of metal, and if it was a toilet roll holder would that up my spec from SSR to SSRX?

"It's for fitting the centre caps to the standard alloy wheels.
                I've never used it though, I just use the one on the end of my right arm."

Thanks. This one has not been used either as it has no scratches. This is such a useful tool as i dont have standard alloys or centre caps!

Cheers guys
                Non consternationes.

Comment

"Auto shoehorn"

Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It's the wrong colour too, every one I have ever seen is dark brown.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                    X