!!!!!! eBay!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!! eBay!!!!!!

I was watching a pair of bucket sets on eBay. They were at £33.00, with 5 mins to go. Upped to £35.00......outbid, upped it to £40.00........outbid, upped it to £45.00..........outbid again..........sod it!!!!!! I'll try the scrappies when I get back off me hols.
    Why anone would want to pay £50.00 for a pair of dirty old seats beats me
    It's only a hobby!

People go mad on ebay in the dying minutes, if you want something wait to the very last seconds, dont let others see there`s an interest
    Rick

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      I was watching a pair of bucket sets on eBay. They were at £33.00, with 5 mins to go. Upped to £35.00......outbid, upped it to £40.00........outbid, upped it to £45.00..........outbid again..........sod it!!!!!! I'll try the scrappies when I get back off me hols.
      Why anone would want to pay £50.00 for a pair of dirty old seats beats me
      WHAT!!! You mean I've wasted £50?

Comment

Originally posted by mtber
        People go mad on ebay in the dying minutes, if you want something wait to the very last seconds, dont let others see there`s an interest
        Yeah, I only bid at the end, give less time for others to out bid you.

But definatly have a max price already in mind, put it in and walk away. Don't get drawn in to a contest.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

if you are really desperate for something, you can use one of those ebay agent thingies, ya put it you max amount you want to pay, it submits your bid last secs of closure. costs you some, never tried it, but seen it used on my listings.

ebay, want some waterbombs??? or hairclippers??? thought i would be smart and buy bulk for the car boot sales going on here. Lost intrest! after 1st time, and only couple of quid for hard labour, loading surf, unloading, getting up early .....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Yeah, I only bid at the end, give less time for others to out bid you.

But definatly have a max price already in mind, put it in and walk away. Don't get drawn in to a contest.

I do that. I had been watching them for 9 days and only bid in the last 5 mins.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
            X