Originally posted by tintin View Post
    Must say i am really pleased with my iphone
    (got the 3gs tho not the 4)

Alan
    That's because you don't have an HTC
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I like my 3gs (Jailbroken) as well; can't think of a better phone, for what I use it for, out there.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        That's because you don't have an HTC
        I had the HTC Touch before my iphone, there's no doubt it was a good phone but was just too slow to respond for me, maybe because it was windows based, I don't know, but the iphone for me was a much crisper design in both software and hardware, for me it just feels a better phone.
        Neal

Comment

I've not really been mad about the latest gadgets & doofery whatsits as I've always had a basic phone that can call & text but since having the iPhone 4 for a year I don't think I would settle for anything less & I've never had any issues with signal or download speed.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            I've not really been mad about the latest gadgets & doofery whatsits as I've always had a basic phone that can call & text but since having the iPhone 4 for a year I don't think I would settle for anything less & I've never had any issues with signal or download speed.
            I think the signal thing was when they first came out, I certainly have no issues with mine.
            Neal

Comment

The signal thing was a badly designed antenna, a right handed person would bridge the wee gap with their fingers whilst using the phone. The 'fix' was to supply every phone with a wee bumper. Left handed people never had the issue.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
              X