yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone familiar with the Wrangler Jeep??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're taking this far to seriously.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by ROMEROTECH View Post

All i would say is this.....If someone has the cojones to say to my face that the car i'm driving is gay, and therefore that makes me gay, i sincerely hope you're willing to eat your dinner through a straw for the foreseeable future, and mind where you drop the soap.

I loved my old mini and my old Wrangler Jeep, and I love my Surf.

So a trip to the hospital is promised ? the soap dropping I won't comment on.
      I think you might be protesting too much
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Your jeep is gay, minis are gay, AND my cojones' are feckin massive.
        As for eating through a straw...
        Last edited by gwh200; 17 July 2011, 19:32.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Is agree with tony, you are taking this way too seriously. To answer your question,though, yes a lot of gay men drive wranglers. Google 'gay icon car' and see what the top result is. Or even just read my link above.

Comment

If someone has the cojones to say to my face that the car i'm driving is gay, and therefore that makes me gay, i sincerely hope you're willing to eat your dinner through a straw for the foreseeable future, and mind where you drop the soap.
            These things always descend into threats of violence when one of the parties runs out of sensible things to say.

And why would you fit long thin teeth to someone, just because they said you were gay?
            Last edited by Albannach; 17 July 2011, 20:25. Reason: Typo repairs.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Flippen ell fellas!!!

I've just spent a couple of hours over the same neighbours house restoring his muppet wired electricity supply,and then had to polish off two bottles of top French red,and a dried filet mignon,and I come back to a full blown debate about Gay Wranglers!!
              I still don't know what clutch to order,and after the red I don't care tonight
              Charles isn't gay even though he's French,I'm not gay,and I never insinuated that anyone was gay,and still prefer my Range Rover to the Wrangler or my 4runner
              I will check under the carpets of the Wrangler tomorow though,thanks!!

Regards

Mark

Comment

Personally, I find the slight homophobic edge to the repeated use of the word "gay" in a derogatory fashion by some folks at best distasteful and for me it can ruin the otherwise jovial atmosphere usually to be found on this forum.

Romerotech - you are taking it waaaaaaaaay too seriously. Perhaps you are gay and have had seven shades of wotsit kicked out of you because of it and that is why you are so sensitive to it. If so, there are probably better ways of reacting to what has been said.

I have to admit that I'd never really thought of Jeep Wranglers as being a gay icon but having googled it I can see that it obviously stands up there with Kylie Minogue, George Michael, large hairy German leather wearing S&M bears and pink feather boas as being images that one might associate with a gay pride march!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                  Personally, I find the slight homophobic edge to the repeated use of the word "gay" in a derogatory fashion by some folks at best distasteful and for me it can ruin the otherwise jovial atmosphere usually to be found on this forum.

Romerotech - you are taking it waaaaaaaaay too seriously. Perhaps you are gay and have had seven shades of wotsit kicked out of you because of it and that is why you are so sensitive to it. If so, there are probably better ways of reacting to what has been said.

I have to admit that I'd never really thought of Jeep Wranglers as being a gay icon but having googled it I can see that it obviously stands up there with Kylie Minogue, George Michael, large hairy German leather wearing S&M bears and pink feather boas as being images that one might associate with a gay pride march!
                  Did you just call me Ghey?

Say it to my face and i will...

Give you a big kiss, my lovely
                  Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

He'll scratch your eyes out, the big gay bear.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I think you've taken my comments too seriously baring in mind i'm not taking it seriously.

Genuinely, I couldn't give a flying XXXX what you think of the wrangler jeep and whether you or others think it's gay or otherwise. I just asked a question and instantly it was taken in the wrong spirit. I appreciate it's Sunday afternoon banter and i'm taking it in the spirit it's dealt.

Equally, It isn't always easy to convey emotions or humour on forums and it's easy to take things the wrong way. Might just be the way i write stuff.

People that know me well call me all sorts of names including gay in it's most derogatory forms, and i take it all in jest. Sticks and stones and all that.

However, answer this one.

A complete stranger comes up to you calls you and your car gay.

Do you:
                      1) Take it up the back passage and ignore it?
                      2) Put them on a strict diet?
                      3) Offer them a relaxing massage for a nominal fee?

You definately have the wrong end of my stick.

P.S. I googled Gay Icon car....Didn't come up in the first 5 pages. I couldn't be bothered looking any further.
                      Now it's time to play!

Comment

Do you:
                        You forgot no.4

I'd stick my MP5 in their ear and do the whole mag.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Do you:

OK, I'll play, I'd laugh and carry on with what I'm doing. It means absolutly feck all to me, I'm finished play ground stuff years ago and trying to impress anyone.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Do you:
                            Do we have to do one of those, or can we pick one of our own?

Can I suggest:
                            4) Kiss them, then take it up the back passage.
                            5) Offer them some marshmallows.
                            6) Offer them a free subscription to 'Hole Digger's weekly'.
                            Last edited by Albannach; 17 July 2011, 20:36.
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Look on the chassis as there should be a number that relates to the vin plate .....

As for gay cars try the suzkui from 'queer as folk ' ..... That way gayer .....

Anyway i'll let you carry on getting your own back on Slobodan now

HAVE FUN
                              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I can't accept those answers despite a couple of them being very funny.

Please stick to the multiple choices offered!!

As for the MP5....Heckler and Koch could be a good solution!!
                                Now it's time to play!

Comment

Working...
                                X