Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A note from stormforce

Richard says:

can you let them know on forum that i will reply to pm's etc as soon as i can

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
    Richard says:

can you let them know on forum that i will reply to pm's etc as soon as i can

Ask him where my dash clocks are, that courier he uses are crap!
    I didn't send him a PM by the way.

Comment

should have them mid next week

Comment

How's Mandy? Is Stormy going to be able to make Avalanche?
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
          How's Mandy? Is Stormy going to be able to make Avalanche?
          Not to sure. He'll reply when he sees this.

Comment

Thanks Rob.
            dad was rushed into hospital saturday evening and they weren't expecting him to live.He is a fighter but still in a bad way.We will know more from the Oncologist soon as he is on a new trial medication for his cancer but he also caugt a mild case of pneaumonia which nearly ended his life at the weekend.I will sort the last of the bits out for bushy and albannach asap
            Had a few long nights at the hospital aswell as having to go to work so not been with it this week much
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              Thanks Rob.
              dad was rushed into hospital saturday evening and they weren't expecting him to live.He is a fighter but still in a bad way.We will know more from the Oncologist soon as he is on a new trial medication for his cancer but he also caugt a mild case of pneaumonia which nearly ended his life at the weekend.I will sort the last of the bits out for bushy and albannach asap
              Had a few long nights at the hospital aswell as having to go to work so not been with it this week much
              Courage, Rich. Best wishes, Mate.....Mick.
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Best wishes to you & yours, Rich. I'm sure I won't be the only one wishing you well through these difficult times and I hope you get some strength from us all.

Comment

Working...
                X