Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aircon problem

hello boys and girls
    i have tried a search but cannot find what i am looking for, had a problem with my aircon pump so just fitted a replacement, had it gassed up and it worked fine at first then it went off, then after a brief period it came back on about ten mins, then i drove for about three miles and it has went off again, all the presures are holding but there seems to be something blocking the circulation of the liquid/gases just wondering if there is some kind of valve that could be sticking now and then, any of you learned gents have any info that would point me in the right direction.
    thanks johnno
    15 years in shiny club, lovely

Yes there is a valve that controls the flow of refrigerant.
    What makes you say ""it worked fine at first then it went off, then after a brief period it came back on about ten mins, then i drove for about three miles and it has went off again,""
    Is/was it cooling ?
    How are you sure it is holding pressure?
    TBH I would take it back to where you had it "gassed up" and let them sort it.
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
      Yes there is a valve that controls the flow of refrigerant.
      What makes you say ""it worked fine at first then it went off, then after a brief period it came back on about ten mins, then i drove for about three miles and it has went off again,""
      Is/was it cooling ?
      How are you sure it is holding pressure?
      TBH I would take it back to where you had it "gassed up" and let them sort it.

Sounds like a good answer !!
      Only cos I never used either of mine in 10 years !!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
      X