No announcement yet.

The Top Gear pick-up........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd buy it (not for 8 grand mind) just to have a truck that is the same on the cover of the handbook. That is just too cool!
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I'd never buy something with 8 in the registration. 7.4321 maybe, but 8 is just like the elephant in the room. If that 8 never faced a door, my yin and yang would be all unbalanced. How can you even think that's right Andy...you're going to upset your spectral balance. Perhaps you need to buy it...and sacrifice it.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

4s are bad, 8s are good, but not when they are misaligned, that's abhorent. The price is correct too, a nice 8 number, but the truck is all wrong. I suppose I could circle it to try to get it in to some kind of order, but I don't think there would be a way to circle it whilst in use?

That said, it would be pointless buying it, I'd never be able to forget the 8, it would always haunt me; even if I destroyed the truck, I've seen the misaligned 8 and will forever be scarred.

When I made my comment, it was my way of purging my Qi; but Terry compounded my angst when he reminded me that my comment was made whilst I was consumed with sadness. I had to move the bed last night, Shirley wasn't happy about sleeping in the front garden, but once I exoplained what was wrong, she understood.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I actually sympathise. Your sad comment, was indeed a happy one. The only way, your'e going to get over this eightness, is to dig up your footings, and turn the hoose, through 180 degrees...Shirley was facing mecca, i take it...please tell me she was, or you may have to put purple over green on a wall that faces leeward.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I spoke to Edna about the footings (we'd need to move her's too) she said that she only has the clothes she is standing in and that her home help stole the rest.

Shirley wasn't facing Mecca, that would have made the 8's misalignment worse; she was facing Gala, she feels better there. As for the leeward wall, we don't have one. We do have a windward fence and some blue paint; that'll have to do.

Comment

Whatever you do, and however you achieve it, make it happy...not sad...
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I like that, you've closed the circle for me. My comment wasn't sad, it was happy. Thank you Graham

Comment

Class!
                  Facing Gala...
                  "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    Class!
                    Facing Gala...
                    My Wife faces that way a lot, too.................
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

The test drive didn't go very well!

It's for sale again, a bit cheaper this time.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-HI...-/120737654730

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        The test drive didn't go very well!

It's for sale again, a bit cheaper this time.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-HI...-/120737654730
                        you left it in the scorching welsh sun too long - its faded all the paint

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
                          you left it in the scorching welsh sun too long :
                          You lie!!! I have been here since Tuesday, It's July ffs and There is no sun.

Nada!

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

It was sunny for half an hour this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by gary-r View Post
                              you left it in the scorching welsh sun too long - its faded all the paint
                              Bargain!
                              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Sometimes my Qi shakes its head. WTF are these people on?

Comment

Working...
                                X