Pics of new truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of new truck

It came with the 20" alloys. I quite like them but not entirely practical.

Had the MT's put on today. Only 265/75/16 as i already had 3 from last truck.

Body or suspension lift next.
    Attached Files

It's funny but I've always hated stickers on a surf but on this occasion they really go with the truck, you don't get many surfs in that colour.

The wheels go well with it too.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      It's funny but I've always hated stickers on a surf but on this occasion they really go with the truck, you don't get many surfs in that colour.

I completely agree. Any other colour ide be taking them off, but it works well on this one. I still may in future but for now they can stay.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post

Agreed, normally I'd say removed the stickers but that colour suits them. Like the 20's too, maybe a higher profile tyre would have been a bit more practical?

Nice looking truck!

Comment

That's beautiful. Well wear.

Personally I prefer the chunky tyre look of the 16's, but those 20" wheels are nice.

Could the large 20" wheels have anything to do with the braking issues from your other thread; you could probably fit much bigger brakes with those wheels!

Well wear and, as we say here, keep it between the ditches (unless you're purposely going off road!)

Comment

[QUOTE=Fey!;723495]That's beautiful. Well wear.

Could the large 20" wheels have anything to do with the braking issues from your other thread; you could probably fit much bigger brakes with those wheels!

Other than the difference in the weight of the wheel should be no different.

Comment

My contribution

Hate, no, detest those 20" wheels. They are fugly
              Could live without the stickers, but not overly emotional about it.
              Really like the colour. Why oh why did they churn out so many of those baby blue ones when they had that grey available.

Nice truck tho. Is that a bullet hole in the lower offside of your screen? Was the previous owner a bit dodgy ? Those wheels and a bullet hole, got to make you think pimp, drug dealer or something.
              Сви можемо

Comment

That is a lovely colour but,,,,,(just my opinion)

With the 20" bling alloys the decals on the side look just right!

With the gen 3 16" back on i would lose the stickers.

The wheels need a good clean up to match the truck

I now Know where you live!!!!

Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Now I've left, it's up to you two, to mantain standards. Don't let me down.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nice truck!

Great colour I looked ages for a gun metal one.
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Get that bird poo off it, I don't care if it matches the stickers!

Nice colour, remember seeing it on ebay. Was up in New-cassell, no?
                      Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Very nice truck with or without the stickers and either rims
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Nice truck, Matt. Lovely colour, but mate,.....Lose the graphics...........Cheers....Mick.
                          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

thats a nice 3rd gen you got mate!!the colour is ace!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              Now I've left, it's up to you two, to mantain standards. Don't let me down.
                              According to the info under the pig you aint left yet!!!!!!!!
                              www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X