my first surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first surf

Hi all travelling down tomorrow from elgin to collect my first surf a bit nervous as i have never bought a vehicle without seeing it first. it looks like a real good one and look forward to some off road fun and meeting up with fellow sufers. ill let you know how i get on. cheers ali

Pleasure to meet you today Ali, wish you many happy days out in your new toy. I was sad to see her go but at least I know you will take her out in the mud to play and that's what she was built for.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

thanks

Cheers Alan, It drove well up the road, pulled like a train and looking forward to getting off road allthe best. Ali

Comment

You bought a right goodun there mate...have fun.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Glad you got home fine Ali, just remember to jump out and engage the locking hubs before pressing the 4WD button in cab, it can be a bit tricky getting them locked once they are in 4ft of mud (not that I have ever done that you understand )
          Alan

Comment

Tis always better to buy from a forum member, that way you can name & shame when it breaks down in the next week.

Only kidding, at least you know it's been serviced & maintained properly by someone who know what they are doing.
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

It certainly did get looked after, I was looking through the old paperwork, ###### hell! I spent a small fortune over the years on that truck, until the head went she never let me down, but easily fixed. (apart from the electrickery problem I had )
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X