Well that's it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's it!

I have traded in my machine due to it's unreliability and coolant crap! A big thank you to everyone who helped me out with advice. I had toyed with the idea of a v8 conversion but just went and bought a v8 amazon in the end
    I have some lights and bits if anyone wants them(free) and I have also got a solution to the roof bars problem for the third gen if you are interested!

Good luck dude - shame you had problems
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

'Lights and bits', what exactly are they mate? I could be interested if no one else needs them.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Rear tail lights, side indicators and front indicators all surf standard and the aerial motor that might have the aerial still attached, I'll have a look when I get home at the weekend if there us anything else surf related!

Comment

What machine?? A time machine? Can we get it working again?
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I wish! I was sick to my stomach letting it go!!:-(

Comment

If it was a time machine he could go back in time to a point where it was working properly and solve the problem!

I'd be interested in the Aerial!
              “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by noobysurfer View Post
                I wish! I was sick to my stomach letting it go!!:-(
                I've seen a few people sell up only to return with another or newer model
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I've bought a landcruiser amazon v8 so that'll be me unless I get into offroading and it'll be back to surfdom!!

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                    If it was a time machine he could go back in time to a point where it was working properly and solve the problem!

I'd be interested in the Aerial!
                    The whole thing or just the aerial up n down bit??!

Comment

First of all, sorry you got rid.

Second, pic's of V8.

Third, what's this about 3rd gen roof bar problem?
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I have traded in my machine due to it's unreliability and coolant crap! A big thank you to everyone who helped me out with advice. I had toyed with the idea of a v8 conversion but just went and bought a v8 amazon in the end
                        I have some lights and bits if anyone wants them(free) and I have also got a solution to the roof bars problem for the third gen if you are interested!

I'll take yer solution to roofbars problem and any other bits you have (thanks for the wheels, they will be getting re-powder coated next week) PM me and I'll come over and see you when your home. Cheers Alan.

Post pics of the LC, nice buy!
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                          First of all, sorry you got rid.
                          Thanks mate, me too!
                          Second, pic's of V8.
                          Can't post pics off iPhone but will open photobucket acc at the w.end
                          Third, what's this about 3rd gen roof bar problem?
                          The problem is getting bars to fit the channels that are not over £100! It will be home made and stronger than the bought ones! I'll do a write up when I get a chance

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            I'll take yer solution to roofbars problem and any other bits you have (thanks for the wheels, they will be getting re-powder coated next week) PM me and I'll come over and see you when your home. Cheers Alan.

Post pics of the LC, nice buy!
                            I'll give you most of the roofbar bits and show you how it's done! I think scorpion is after the lights but hasn't come back to me yet! I'll pm you Friday or pm your number again and I'll text ye

Comment

I think scorpion is after the lights but hasn't come back to me yet! I'll pm you Friday or pm your number again and I'll text ye
                              Yes please mate, I'll take the lights. PM me your details and I'll forward you some cash to cover postage etc. Can pay by cheque, or Paypal Gift so you won't lose anything in fees.

Cheers. Jim.
                              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                              X