Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Hello Folks,

Just a quick introduction really. I'm a first time surf owner, although I have owned 4x4's for several years. I live in Moray in the north of Scotland, and have been recommended to join the site by several friends. I have lurked about for a few days, and gleaned a load of info from the stickys, faq's etc so hopefully I wont ask too many stupid questions.

Anyway, I look forward to getting involved!

Cheers.

Hello welcome
    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Hi !

Please don't be a spoilsport - it's only the stupid questions that keep me coming here ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi mate, your just along the coast from me.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            Hi mate, your just along the coast from me.
            pssst - it still says eastbourne - long way on a coast road that

welcome moray - its a wee bit fun here

Comment

Originally posted by MoraySSR-G View Post
              Hello Folks,

Just a quick introduction really. I'm a first time surf owner, although I have owned 4x4's for several years. I live in Moray in the north of Scotland, and have been recommended to join the site by several friends. I have lurked about for a few days, and gleaned a load of info from the stickys, faq's etc so hopefully I wont ask too many stupid questions.

Anyway, I look forward to getting involved!

Cheers.
              Hello Oz. Ask all the stupid questions that you like, mate. As long as you're not offended by stupid answers.......... Get involved and join in the fun....Cheers....Mick.
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Welcome...ask stupid questions....that way you take the heat off me..
                .... Which was nice.

Comment

Stupid questions are a must on this site, just take a look at my post count.

Hope you stick around so we can take the pi$$, errr I mean answer them for you.
                  If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hello and welcome, I just sold my truck to a lad up your way, he comes from Elgin
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Was that the grey 2nd Gen, with the massive lift & wheels?

Comment

Aye Oz, that's the one Ali bought - after being pointed in the right direction :-) Picks it up on Saturday I believe? Moray will have to have it's own meet soon so we can post a picture and say "Hi". Don't do it before I'm home though!

Comment

Hi n welcome to the Asylum ... some on here are sane some are lurker's the rest are here cos there's shoite on the TV
                          enjoy ya stay
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                          X