• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1

Anybody still watching.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Yep.
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

They are racing now..
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
        Anybody still watching.
        Not since Senna died.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Not since Senna died.
          Sorryto hear that vince but you missed a cracking last 10 laps.

Comment

F1

Well done jenson, good race for the last half hour.
            Still on a mission.

Comment

Was worth the wait.
              Brian

Comment

lost intrest a while ago but after watching the last 30 laps tonight im addicted again

Comment

Its all the new rule's that have made it so much better

to watch, they really get to race each other now, far better

than last season.
                  Still on a mission.

Comment

I lost interest when the racing was 'controlled' from the pits.
                    What happened to the driver's determination win races? It's all money controlled now!
                    Get rid of all the radio communications and telemetry, and bring back proper gear levers with clutch pedals and it'll be worth watching again.

Comment

What happened to the driver's determination win races? It's all money controlled now!
                      Get rid of all the radio communications and telemetry, and bring back proper gear levers with clutch pedals and it'll be worth watching again.
                      Oddly enough, I think it was just [SPOILER]s determination that won him the race in the end..
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Yup I don't think anyone can say the tail half of Monaco and the tail half of today's race was boring in any way! I must admit I have only started watching F1 again recently, and I'm glad I have!

I also watched a lot of Le Mans.. a good 18 hours or so worth!
                        More Lift.
                        More Tyres.
                        More Engine.

Comment

Times change mate, I admit that some things they can do without but technology will always be at the forefront in this sport.

Comment

Yeah it was a good finish, but like the other races this season that have been good its been down to safety cars and changing conditions that have made the race what it was. Its been nothng to do with the new rules in my opinion. The new tyres which were supposed to make racing better and not last as long, tell Vettel that, 60 laps on them in Monaco, yeah they wear out real quick, not.
                            Where there has not been this factors its been boring as usual, Vettel on pole, Vettel wins, yawn.

Bring back fuel stops and manual gear boxes with a clutch, take away anti stall devices. No pitting during a safety car at all or under red flag conditions.
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

The whole POINT of F1 is the showcase of leading edge technology. That has obviously been the case since the late 60's.

If you want evenly matched low tech cars which simply pit driver against driver, go and watch Formula Renault or another of the 'feeder' classes for F1.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X