North East Off Road Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North East Off Road Site

Just had a guy come to buy my iPhone and when he saw the Surf on the drive he told me that he had 2, a 3rd gen and a 2nd gen with a Range Rover V8 fitted.

Got chatting about off roading and he highly recommended this place 'Pea Farm', evidently a great day out for off roading. I would love to try it out but not in my 'street queen'!

I've often seen members up here asking if there were any good sites, so why not try this one, it seems very reasonably priced? If anyone goes, how about taking me along as a passenger, I'll even pay half the fees!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Parkwood is another good site near you Jim.

http://www.parkwood4x4.co.uk/
    Brian

Comment

Thanks Brian, Pea Farm is almost on my doorstep at only 10 miles away but Parkwood is 119! I didn't even know Pea Farm existed until today.

Comment

Pea Farm looks very good and reasonably priced too!
        I like places that don't rip you off. Makes them stand out from the rest!
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Thanks Brian, Pea Farm is almost on my doorstep at only 10 miles away but Parkwood is 119! I didn't even know Pea Farm existed until today.
          raiders off road have been running there a few years jim,the next trial is soon,get on the web site,or give webby a ring,you will defo get a sit in with him,or if Im up just blast round with me,you can even take my new truck round if your up for it(brake it you own it),and all the lads in the club are really good crack
          Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Parkwood is another good site near you Jim.

http://www.parkwood4x4.co.uk/
            Thats 10 minutes from my house but like Jim said, "I won't be taking the street queen".
            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by 123-gtt View Post
              raiders off road have been running there a few years jim,the next trial is soon,get on the web site,or give webby a ring,you will defo get a sit in with him,or if Im up just blast round with me,you can even take my new truck round if your up for it(brake it you own it),and all the lads in the club are really good crack
              Nice one Al, I'll keep my eyes open on the Raiders website.

Comment

good site jim been a few times in me surfs ... 2 surfs stuck 2 times lol

Comment

JESUS!!!
                  I'd have a heart attack if my truck ended up in that.

Good pics mate.

Comment

lol thats whats they are meant for mate lots of muddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
                      lol thats whats they are meant for mate lots of muddddddd
                      I know, I know.
                      I do go off road most weekends when shooting but it's mainly grass fields & light dirt tracks so it does get muddy but not to your extreme.

Comment

Nice pics Arron, talk about up to the axles in mud! I'd have a heart attack if the street queen ever got that dirty. Wish I could afford another 2nd gen as I'd love to have a bash at muddy off roading again.

Comment

Working...
                        X