@ Webbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Webbo

Hello Dave, hows it going, i was wondering if you had a couple of ft of 8mm OD nylon air tube kicking about? i need to reduce from a cylinder (which has 8mm flow reg's on it (one of the pair you kindly sent) down to the 6mm OD tubeing i'm useing, i did look on bearing boys but the smallest roll they do is around £15 and i will only req short bits, failing that could you point me in the direscion of replacement air flow regulator fittings with 6mm outlets and (i think) either 3/8th or 1/2" tapping, cheers, ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Yes, I can help out there Ian, I have some hanging on my workshop door 8mm how much did you need ?

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
      Yes, I can help out there Ian, I have some hanging on my workshop door 8mm how much did you need ?
      Thats great Dave thanks, actually only need about a foot as i just need small bits to insert into the rams and then use 8mm to 6mm reducers to take me down the the 6mm tubing i'm useing throughout, i have one such reducer and have found some on bearing boys, i just didn't want to have to buy a 30mt roll for a few inches, give me a paypal address for yourself and i'll send ya summat, anyway how you doin? all well i trust, cheer's mate,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Will post to you on Mon or Tues Mate, I am fine, truck is off the road AGAIN. Will all you lot with the knowlege give me a bit of advice ? Please read my starter motor thread............Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X