Wind deflectors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind deflectors...

Does anyone know where I'm likely to get a single rear wind deflector for a Gen 3, really don't need a set or even a pair, this is only necessary because some clown tried to pull the existing one off (the thieves aren't too bright around here, anywhere else they try to nick the entire motor)

Highly unlikely you'll manage to source a single one, unless you're extremely fortunate. Like buses they normal come along in pairs and are as rare as rocking horse poo!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

join the queue
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Might be worth listing if ya need a Front or Rear, Nearside or Offside as ya maybe able to "bulk buy" n split with others looking for opposites n jump the queue John !!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Have you asked Lord Lucan? You'll find him on eBay as jap4x4spares.

Comment

Originally posted by Jools T View Post
            When my written off truck is finally released ill have a full set i dont mind splitting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jools T View Post

Yes mate....!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt.n.p View Post
                When my written off truck is finally released ill have a full set i dont mind splitting up.
                ###### splendid...do let me know if poss, and by the sounds of things most of the other Gen 3 owners on here too

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                  Might be worth listing if ya need a Front or Rear, Nearside or Offside as ya maybe able to "bulk buy" n split with others looking for opposites n jump the queue John !!
                  That's a blinding idea actually..i will check the price on fleabay, have seen a set on there

Comment

If you are still looking for a 3rd Gen, there was a very cheap but quality one in Southampton a few days back on Gumtree..£1500

Comment

Thanks for that. Had a look but could not find it. Prob not that great for 1500 though

Comment

Drivers side passenger door is what I'm trying to get if you do decide to sell them /split etc please give me a shout

thanks

John
                        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Thanks for that. Had a look but could not find it. Prob not that great for 1500 though
                          On the contrary mate,looked a peach? Check London Surf listings and a Southampton car comes up.Strange but true...I doubt that is still there. How much are you looking to spend? Guy in Wales i know of has an intercooled model for £1500 (I'm not kidding), the catch is its on disability tax and you have to go to Swansea to switch it, and it needs some paint. Failing that message me, I have a 1996 gen 3 that has had about 3.5K in bills spent on it in the last 3 years, 140K miles but drives like half that.Nowt wrong with the truck but I'm a trader and switch cars like others do their underwear

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                            Drivers side passenger door is what I'm trying to get if you do decide to sell them /split etc please give me a shout

thanks

John
                            John, if you check Ebay and search for Surf wind deflector (err..oddly enough)you should come across a seller who does a gen 3 set of four for about £54. Maybe we can get a deal going

Comment

Working...
                            X