No announcement yet.

guess some numpty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feckin' hell George. I would rethink your whole strategy, Greeley's agreeing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by childishlysimple View Post
      get a SUPER injunction out. sounds like a proper w&nker.
      Mr Flounderbout is your man!

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
        Feckin' hell George. I would rethink your whole strategy, Greeley's agreeing with you.
        cos greeleys the man crazy fool

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
          cos greeleys the man crazy fool

You're a man crazy fool eh? I can almost hear Stein slipping the latex gloves on, donning his shiniest welding mask and unscrewing the industrial size tub of Swarfega.

All becomes clear why Luke had an enema.

Comment

maybe Jud, that magnet in your shed is doing something strange to their brains and turning them violent?

Have you been activating it late at night doing some more experiments?! Or was it the magnet and not the paving slab you trhew through his window?
            My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
              You're a man crazy fool eh? I can almost hear Stein slipping the latex gloves on, donning his shiniest welding mask and unscrewing the industrial size tub of Swarfega.

All becomes clear why Luke had an enema.

lets not talk of luke,hes moved away now anyway,left emma n gone.back normality

Comment

carefull with this now.

he is trying to wind you up further as you have claimend self defence he is trying to get you over to his side so he can do the same and claim that aswell.

cctv is your best option but dont put it were it can get hit by stones. the inside of the window is good.

i would say that the police are taking your claims of self defence seriously apart from the paving slab thing as i dont think you can claim self defence against a car

cool off a bit and try to ignore what they are doing for a bit, hard i know trust me had a few probs before with people giving the other half crap, soon stopped when they saw how many guns i have when i go shooting. and just for good measure i take one shotgun to car out of its case so its in plain view.

the best bet is cctv to capture what you can to go in your favour, the police can only really act on what is seen by them so hard evidence is always a good option.

as for the kiddie thing is its nothing to worry about as its just a allogation, and they cant do a thing without evidence so unless your computer is second hand i would not worry about it but expect them to take it away to take a look at it.

oh and you have been red flagged aswell so anything you look at online will be sent to them, they will track all movements from your ip address.

and yes they can do it as they will use a terrorist act.

again i can relate to the stress this can and will cause, but for gods sake dont loose it with him, (again). it will work against you and cause a lot of trouble for you.........

not sure how DDT is used for self defence anymore bit too forcefull.....

Comment

DDT dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethan e

A pesticide, being as hes a pest I can see how you used this to make the pest go away
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
                    has gone and tryed attacking me
                    so i been in the police station since 1 this after noon

i have no idea why he diss likes me
                    but now he has a reason to disslike me
                    paving slabs and window screens just dont mix
                    or a human head and pavement they too will not mix
                    Was it Yoshie?

Comment

That made me choke on my beer!
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Was it Yoshie?
                        no it was not yoshie he has more fight in his little toe than this guys got in his whole body

it would have lasted a little longer too
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                        X