coming home ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coming home ;-)

Hi all, used to be on here a few years ago, but sold my surf back in 2007! I have seen the light and am gonna buy another one!!!! We are in the process of selling our 09 focus and recon we'll have about 3k to buy a surf. Couple of questions for you, what can I realistically expect for my money? Also, missus is adament she wants a manual, I'd be happy either way! Although manuals seem pretty rare? My old one was a 95 3.0l ssrx gen2 :-)

Return from the dark side

Nick,hi and welcome back.
    I had what you had and I am as happy as larry with mine.
    As usual,if its for sale on here its probs ok,or you could go for a gen 3 tartmobile,your not a hairdresser are you?Alan

Comment

For that kind of money you can expect a top class truck. That kind of money will get you a very good 3rd gen. If you insist on manual , you are putting big limits on choice, but Im sure you will get one if you wait.
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
        Nick,hi and welcome back.
        I had what you had and I am as happy as larry with mine.
        As usual,if its for sale on here its probs ok,or you could go for a gen 3 tartmobile,your not a hairdresser are you?Alan
        Only at the weekend Alan! Lol. Yeah I figure the manual will be a sticking point, also it would concern me that as their few and far between, should anything go wrong it could be costly. What are your guys views on lifting and big tyres? If I'm honest mainly for cosmetics but I do live on top of salisbury plain! ;-)

Comment

Hello welcome (back)
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Lifting & big tyres

Originally posted by bignick View Post
            Only at the weekend Alan! Lol. Yeah I figure the manual will be a sticking point, also it would concern me that as their few and far between, should anything go wrong it could be costly. What are your guys views on lifting and big tyres? If I'm honest mainly for cosmetics but I do live on top of salisbury plain! ;-)
            I am toying with the idea of a 2" lift,spacers and 31"rubber,nothing too drastic.
            Never mind l&bt,if you are near Salisbury Plain, how about tracks and 1" armour,and you could park it wherever you wanted,Alan

Comment

Working...
            X