Heat exchanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr.rosco View Post
    Hi Popeye, if scrounger cat still dosen't want it, I definetly do, with my four gerry cans I could get an impressive 200ltr range which would be useful for my moutntaineering hobby, I would actually be able to spend money on food as well as diesel lol. I can't pm you at the moment as I am still waiting for my account to be upgraded, I have paid my fees so hope fully today or tomorrow. So if if scrounger cat dosen't want it and you are around at the weekend, maybe Saturday am I would love to pick it up. I will pm you as soon as I can. Cheers Ross
    Hi Ross no problem, i'll be about sat so anytime, in case you still cant pm me the address is 2 cadanm lawn, warren park, havant, po94eg, 02392 791888 (in case you need directions etc,)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hi Popeye, if scrounger cat still dosen't want it, I definetly do, with my four gerry cans I could get an impressive 200ltr range which would be useful for my moutntaineering hobby, I would actually be able to spend money on food as well as diesel lol. I can't pm you at the moment as I am still waiting for my account to be upgraded, I have paid my fees so hope fully today or tomorrow. So if if scrounger cat dosen't want it and you are around at the weekend, maybe Saturday am I would love to pick it up. I will pm you as soon as I can. Cheers Ross
      No prob`s with me ross. go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
        No prob`s with me ross. go for it.
        Cheers Schrodingers-Cat

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Hi Ross no problem, i'll be about sat so anytime, in case you still cant pm me the address is 2 cadanm lawn, warren park, havant, po94eg, 02392 791888 (in case you need directions etc,)
          Thats great, you are a star! Let me know if you want any cash for it or if you have a favorite charity you want me to donate some money to. I will aim to be with you around midday. Thanks Ross.

Comment

Thats great, you are a star! Let me know if you want any cash for it or if you have a favorite charity you want me to donate some money to. I will aim to be with you around midday. Thanks Ross.
            I dont want owt mate, small donation to the site is entirly up to you, see what ya think of it first,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              Hi, I'm running a bit late, I am leaving now so should be with you by 12:30-13:00 Cheers Ross

Comment

Working...
              X