No announcement yet.

Hello All - New Surf Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Luth. Welcome. Good choice mate. Whereabouts are you? The backdrop in the pic looks familiar.....Cheers....Mick.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by dirty harry View Post
      yes it was me, originally went to buy the one you've got but but saw the ssrg and bought that instead, did you get a boot liner in yours? as i took it out and put it in mine
      Nice car you bought!

Yes, I did get a boot liner, no thanks to your thievery it seems lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
        Hey Luth. Welcome. Good choice mate. Whereabouts are you? The backdrop in the pic looks familiar.....Cheers....Mick.
        Hi Mick.

I live just outside Chorley...so no doubt we will pass each other soon!

Think the backdrop is Bolton (its a pic from the sellers, not one I took).

Judging by the amount of Northerners on here - we'll have to arrange a Rivington Surfers "Meet". Go up to the Top Barn at the weekend and "accidentally" drive over some of the motorbikes that are always up there.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorHB View Post
          Judging by the amount of Northerners on here - we'll have to arrange a Rivington Surfers "Meet". Go up to the Top Barn at the weekend and "accidentally" drive over some of the motorbikes that are always up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post

Don't worry - I used to have some fun at the Top Barn with the bikers.

We used to go up in the days when the pub's used to shut on Sunday afternoon...sample various...erm...tobacco, then go for tea and scones served by old ladies in china cups.

The bikers were invariably older gents, usually having sampled much more than we had.

I remember a little, grey-haired, pale blue tabard-wearing old lady once came over to us, to clear our cups as two leather clad, shaven-headed bikers stood up to leave and said bye to her.

She turned to us and said

"I don't know how they manage to ride back down that hill on those big bikes every week...they're both stoned as f**!"

Took us about 10 minutes to get off the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorHB View Post

Don't worry - I used to have some fun at the Top Barn with the bikers.

We used to go up in the days when the pub's used to shut on Sunday afternoon...sample various...erm...tobacco, then go for tea and scones served by old ladies in china cups.

The bikers were invariably older gents, usually having sampled much more than we had.

I remember a little, grey-haired, pale blue tabard-wearing old lady once came over to us, to clear our cups as two leather clad, shaven-headed bikers stood up to leave and said bye to her.

She turned to us and said

"I don't know how they manage to ride back down that hill on those big bikes every week...they're both stoned as f**!"

Took us about 10 minutes to get off the floor.
              F.A.F!.........We will have to meet up some time....Cheers....Mick.
              Last edited by MWS; 28 May 2011, 01:46.
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
              X