A big thanks to all...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big thanks to all...........

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has given advice to me during my surf ownership this is one vehicle i did not want to give up it has served me well and i am sure it will serve its new owner well.
    Thanks again and thanks Rich for the parts i have had of you, and one day i am sure i will be back, because the surf is one of those vehicles that lure you in................cheers guy's

I'm not sure if I'm one that has helped you, but thanks for the thanks. It's nice when folk openly appreciate what the guys on here do.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Its not all about the #### take and banter............

Comment

cheers garry and i'm sure you will be like me and on the hunt for another surf already after 2 months without one
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

its still sat there on the drive way taunting me until the guy who bought it picks it up and no insurance on it so cant take it for a last spin...

It looks so good after a polish up and wax that i want to buy it my self

Comment

Originally posted by garry View Post
            I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who has given advice to me during my surf ownership this is one vehicle i did not want to give up it has served me well and i am sure it will serve its new owner well.
            Thanks again and thanks Rich for the parts i have had of you, and one day i am sure i will be back, because the surf is one of those vehicles that lure you in................cheers guy's
            It's a pity I've only just noticed that you've got a TR7. What sort of condition is it in? My brother has had one sitting in the garage for something like 20 years. It used to be his daily drive but when it failed an MOT he replaced it with the intention of doing it up but never got round to it.

All it would be useful for these days is parts. And probably not very many of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
              It's a pity I've only just noticed that you've got a TR7. What sort of condition is it in? My brother has had one sitting in the garage for something like 20 years. It used to be his daily drive but when it failed an MOT he replaced it with the intention of doing it up but never got round to it.

All it would be useful for these days is parts. And probably not very many of them!
              better than it used to be.........

Comment

Hmmm, a Lexus V8 candidate?

Comment

Originally posted by garry View Post
                  better than it used to be.........
                  Nice work - dare I ask how much the restoration bill has been?

Comment

Nice work - dare I ask how much the restoration bill has been?
                    you know what i darn't add it up but its not about the money esspecialy when its only worth about £3000-£5000 but i should imagine its about twice the latter figure but i have owned it since 2003

Comment

Working...
                    X