oooohh 8uggeration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooohh 8uggeration

Just thought i'd let ya all know .... sort of Know what ya went through Ross (Hiroler) !!

It is with great regret n sadness I have to report that while checking out my Trailer tent for the Drumclog Mayday Madness (next week end, 28th- 29th) I fell n twisted my knee and my ankle. Feet up now !!
    While everything’s crossed atmo it looks very unlikely that we (me, Zenda n grandson ) will be able to make this trip ooop north …
    Ohh shoite n 8uggeration !!
    Buncefield Burner

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
    Just thought i'd let ya all know .... sort of Know what ya went through Ross (Hiroler) !!

It is with great regret n sadness I have to report that while checking out my Trailer tent for the Drumclog Mayday Madness (next week end, 28th- 29th) I fell n twisted my knee and my ankle. Feet up now !!
    While everything’s crossed atmo it looks very unlikely that we (me, Zenda n grandson ) will be able to make this trip ooop north …
    Ohh shoite n 8uggeration !!
    You best put your name down for Avalanche then!!! give you time to recover
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

That's a good possibility Martin, here's hoping
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jess.

Al
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

To be quite honest a pain in the rs n slowly does it ...thanks Alan but with sticks a fecking right mare, come to think of it the the last 6 - 8 weeks have been testing "I need a Holiday"
          Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 20 May 2011, 18:44.
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Get well soon mate, we will be here when you are on your feet so no rush.
            4 camping weekends at least this year.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Get well soon mate, we will be here when you are on your feet so no rush.
              4 camping weekends at least this year.
              Thanks for that Brian, least ya got a bit more breathing space to Fettle some bits, n a great shame cos for six months been looking forward to the Clog again n bringing summat back South, more than just Mud from Clog....
              aaahh well couple O' weeks n i'll be back out on me sticks I hope

Have a great weekend next Play safe n plenty of Pics btw.....
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Jess!!!

I will wait till your'e better, and see you later in the year. Just calm down young man...your not twenty five anymore.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  Jess!!!

I will wait till your'e better, and see you later in the year. Just calm down young man...your not twenty five anymore.
                  said in a Michael Winner voice was it ?
                  No I'm now 29 Gra
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Take it steady Jess and hope you feel better soon mate and say hi to Zenda from me and Mandy aswell
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cheers Richard, hope your both Ok ? remember me n Zenda to Mandy ...
                      If only I could get out on me Motorised wheelchair

I always advocate Slowly Slowly !!!! but even slowly it hurts
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                      X