Rear Light Guards Fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorp

my personal preference would be to have them in black but, as said, if you like 'em then keep them in silver.

On a seperate note I;
    I've been trying to get a set of these for my 3rd gen for ages and apart from the USA, (who want to charge a fortune for them & postage) I can't find any. I even tried a set of 2nd gen ones but they looked crap

where did you get yours from???

ta

hawaii
    I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      That all sounds a bit Lawrence Llewllyn Bowen-ish. Youll be claiming that peach is a colour next.

Maybe, but you know i'm right.

Peach is a fruit by the way.

Comment

Sorry but i like them that color, blacks sooo last season, and chrome is tooo much of a statement, pastals are in darling! good shout sorry i seem to keep appoligising, sorry
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Sorry but i like them that color, blacks sooo last season, and chrome is tooo much of a statement, pastals are in darling! good shout sorry i seem to keep appoligising, sorry

Yeah but pastels are so Linda Barker.

Comment

Many apologies I may have inadvertently offended other forum members and being as a stand up bloke I have created this link this to rectify the mistake Whoops

Comment

This might help ?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                Many apologies I may have inadvertently offended other forum members and being as a stand up bloke I have created this link this to rectify the mistake Whoops
                nice one
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

The black by a mile for me... JMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii View Post
                    Scorp

my personal preference would be to have them in black but, as said, if you like 'em then keep them in silver.

On a seperate note I;
                    I've been trying to get a set of these for my 3rd gen for ages and apart from the USA, (who want to charge a fortune for them & postage) I can't find any. I even tried a set of 2nd gen ones but they looked crap

where did you get yours from???

ta

hawaii
                    Bought them off here, Markp2 had them in the For Sale section. They were a little rough but shot b;ast and powder coating was only £30 from a local firm.
                    Thanks Ian, they actually look better 'in the flesh' than they do in the pictures.

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                    This might help ?
                    Cheers, how do you do that? I tried with Photoshop but made a complete ar5e of it! (Still can't make my mind up though.)
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by
                      [B
                      Cheers, how do you do that? I tried with Photoshop but made a complete ar5e of it! (Still can't make my mind up though.) [/B]
                      took ten minute and its a big clunky if you look closely but gives an idea of what it would be like. Think it looks better as it is !!

Comment

Now I've seen them in black, I think chrome would look better.

Comment

Working...
                        X