Rear Light Guards Fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Light Guards Fitted

I had the rear light guards, that I bought from Markp2, shot blasted and powder coated.

I got them back today and fitting was a 5 minute job. The only thing is, I'm now unsure as to wether I should have had them done in black.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

They seem to blend in too much black would highlight them better...sorry

Comment

I like them as they are, Its really up to you, and your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
        They seem to blend in too much black would highlight them better...sorry
        Hey, no need to apologise mate, I still can't be sure. It seems a shame to paint them, then find out I don't like the black, and then want to go back to silver!

Comment

prefer them as they are but black would'nt look out of place either.
          Look nice.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I don't get it when people apologise at the most unsuspecting times.

I like them. Thats a really nice Surf too
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Chromed or satin black, not that silver.

Chromed would tie them in with the spare wheel cover and the letters above and below the numberplate and the light clusters.

Satin black would tie them in with the rear step, black glass and tyres.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                I don't get it when people apologise at the most unsuspecting times.

I like them. Thats a really nice Surf too
                Sorry I don't understand?

I think they look very smart but I think black would look better! Sorry!
                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  Hey, no need to apologise mate, I still can't be sure. It seems a shame to paint them, then find out I don't like the black, and then want to go back to silver!
                  Stick some black insulating tape on them, stand back and it'll give ya a rough idea. Sorted

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Chromed would tie them in with the spare wheel cover and the letters above and below the numberplate and the light clusters.

Satin black would tie them in with the rear step, black glass and tyres
                    You would! See, that's what I was thinking at first, now you've got me on the horns of a dilema!

Comment

They do a job, but don't really add anything to the look of the truck so I'd leave em to blend in.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Baz94 View Post
                        Stick some black insulating tape on them, stand back and it'll give ya a rough idea. Sorted
                        Easier to Photoshop it (which I have done and I can't decide either way so I'm just going to leave them silver).

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        They do a job, but don't really add anything to the look of the truck so I'd leave em to blend in.
                        True, more of an ornament than a deterent to knocks when off roading. Still, it satisfies my simple needs.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Satin black would tie them in with the rear step, black glass and tyres.
                          That all sounds a bit Lawrence Llewllyn Bowen-ish. Youll be claiming that peach is a colour next.
                          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                            I had the rear light guards, that I bought from Markp2, shot blasted and powder coated.

I got them back today and fitting was a 5 minute job. The only thing is, I'm now unsure as to wether I should have had them done in black.

I have quoted pictures...quick, shout at me !

Tell you what Jim, i like em that colour. If you get fed up with them them, easy enough to wrap black tape round, to give you an idea?
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              I have quoted pictures...quick, shout at me !
                              Ahhhhhhhhhh, my pet hate! You complete and utter scoundrel, excuse me while I go and grind my teeth for half an hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X