Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Bogus

Alex.

You are, quite often, the most annoying, rabumptious, disagreeable oaf online.
    Your persona, is such, that it's difficult not to mentally bang your head against a metaphorical brick wall.

To this end, at a date to be announced, you are cordially invited to our new gaff, in conon bridge. This was lifted straight from the pages of the hspc website, a link you forwarded. For this I offer my most profound thanks, and an invite to a minor knees up.

And all others North of the border...keep them diaries free, at the arse end of summer.
    Non intercooled nothing.

oh only north side of the border now that your up there,bollox to us southerners now as we're not worthy.....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry rich...I don't know if the locals are ready for a Cornish Homo...

You're more than welcome mucker...but bear in mind, it's quite a way from yours!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

that's ok Gra i'm washing my hair that day so no can do i'm affraid.Glad you got a nice place sorted though for you and the family and hope you all enjoy it up there.Never know i may make it up there one day as i want to meet up the the Scottish crowd sometime.
        I can fly up from Newquay so won't take long
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Right, I've cancelled the holiday in late August and after that winter officially starts up here so I'm good to go.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Lovely wee bit of countryside you ended up in mate, enjoy.
            Alan

Comment

Could be worse Alan...
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                Could be worse Alan...
                Aye, but difficult to find much better.
                Alan

Comment

I see now ya sorted Gra we can go to hell well done mate, see ya there enjoy ya comforts
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Alex.

You are, quite often, the most annoying, rabumptious, disagreeable oaf online.
                    Your persona, is such, that it's difficult not to mentally bang your head against a metaphorical brick wall.
                    I,m all overcome with emotion. I cant remember the last time anyone said such nice things about me. It must be because Ive tried so hard to come across as caring, sharing and understanding when posting. I,ll be watching for dates.
                    Glad you found a nice home for your family via the link although Im sure you would have gone to HSPC yourself eventually.

Its not Applegrove Leanaig Road is it?
                    Last edited by Bogus; 17 May 2011, 02:12.
                    Сви можемо

Comment

It most certainly is. I'm rather taken with the place.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                        I see now ya sorted Gra we can go to hell well done mate, see ya there enjoy ya comforts
                        Cheers jess. Best get some oil stockpiled mate...this is another 1/2 a day from drumclog !
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Glad it's all finally coming together for you mate, enjoy .
                          Neal

Comment

Cheers jess. Best get some oil stockpiled mate...this is another 1/2 a day from drumclog !
                            If i can't bring me Tanker with me I could always take advantage of the Hospitality (North of the Border) n acquire some oil on the way up !!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks for the invite Graham. We're delighted you have settled for somewhere after searching no end! Our triplets are literally crying with excitement and my other halfs two eldest and their little ones can't wait for the trip to your gaff. The little ones youngest (almost eight now) is a chain smoker (and a mild alcoholic depending on who you talk to) but I'll make sure she goes outside when she smokes. I can't remember if you're a smoker but it's just respectful. Like taking your shoes off when you go inside someones home. Making sure you wipe all your mud on their mat first so you only dirty the inside of their hallway and not the rest of the house.
                              I assume you'll be having a barbeque so I'll bring some lighter fluid and a few nibbles as well as a crate or two of decent beer.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X