Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    It's his mum or dads brother

The correct answer is BOB - obviously not me but another one !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

• Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

The correct answer is BOB - obviously not me but another one !

That's funny, I've spent all my life, Having people tell me that Bob's MY uncle....Cheers....Mick.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

• me uncles caled dave lol jase
        no fat chix lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigrimz View Post
          me uncles caled dave lol jase
          How many times........ It's Rodney.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by bigrimz View Post
            me uncles caled dave lol jase
            Why am I not surprised !!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

• I know the guy is a joke........But a Joker???
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                I think your keyboard has lost some of its more important letters... And the shift button.
                Or it could be ashorthandkeyboardversion Henry
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

• More like a bredfromaveryshallowgenepool keyboard jess!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• right have had sum truoble withsurf makeing 2 much black smoke so got a ball baering kit of ebay fited and worked great dont knoe how lol truoble is this week surf is makeing 2much white smoke asked me uncle but he said dont worry coz there indestrutable coz clarkson cudnt even kill one so question to u all is dose any 1 knoe if they sell a ball baering kit 2 cure 2 much white smoke jase
                    no fat chix lol

Comment

• Yea, I know a guy who knows a guy down the pub who sells them for about £400. I'ts about the size of a bowling ball. The only problem is it has to go in the tank. Getting them down the fuel filler can be a pain but just use the ky that is probably in your glovebox.
                      Non consternationes.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
                        Yea, I know a guy who knows a guy down the pub who sells them for about £400. I'ts about the size of a bowling ball. The only problem is it has to go in the tank. Getting them down the fuel filler can be a pain but just use the ky that is probably in your glovebox.

Most excellent advice sir.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• The white smoke's probably caused by excess fuel - whatever you do don't put any more fuel into the tank just take the Surf onto the motorway and head north at full throttle the smoke will eventually stop ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

• Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

The white smoke's probably caused by excess fuel - whatever you do don't put any more fuel into the tank just take the Surf onto the motorway and head north at full throttle the smoke will eventually stop ...

It would be better if he headed for Kent and then took the channel tunnel to continue east .....the white smoke should stop by Afghanistan If we are lucky he may get further .
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                              It would be better if he headed for Kent and then took the channel tunnel to continue east .....the white smoke should stop by Afghanistan If we are lucky he may get further .
                              Visa's for Iran are a bugger to get...better to go through Iraq....
                              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X