yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's something I've never understood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taken from a comment I saw regarding the news that the Prime Minister and the Home Secutary had requested that Scotland Yard Allot resources.

Does this mean that Scotland Yard are going to do the same for every other case that has happened over the years?

Personally I do not have children, and do not intend having children (they annoy me, sorry but they do). I have always had the opinion that with children you are responsible for them, and must take reasonable care. In a foreign land and a hotel where you don't know who has free amd easy access I personally wouldn't have left them, as in my opinon that is taking an unnessesary risk.

There have been other abductions in the past, and there will probably be others in the future. I can understand the parents wanting to keep it in our faces, but they are not alone, if the PM and Home Secutary intervens on this case, then they must on all.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
      they annoy me, sorry but they do
      Hey, no need for apology. I have two, and they annoy the hell out of me too
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Hey, no need for apology. I have two, and they annoy the hell out of me too
        It's one of the reasons my sisters truck gets looked after so well. If both her and her husband die, I get the two children
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Me and mrs GWH would have got divorced years ago, but neither of us wanted
          custody of the kids.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

re

Have the McCann's ever had a lie detector test?

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett View Post
              Have the McCann's ever had a lie detector test?
              Yes
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Are you sure... that's not my understanding

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
                  Are you sure... that's not my understanding
                  No I'm not sure, in fact I don't have a clue.

But ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer.

They are not suspects.

And the UK is not America.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                    No I'm not sure, in fact I don't have a clue.

But ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer.

They are not suspects.

And the UK is not America.

It's hardly a stupid question!

Jeremy Kyle frequently uses a lie detector and they aren't suspects either!

Go and have a lie down mate!

Comment

I think he should lead the investigation and interview the McCann's - he'd solve it
                      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

I suppose you can relate a jeremy Kyle, "I didn't bang your sister" lie detector test, with the ineptness of the portugese police investigation.
                        But them I'm stuck for words.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Jeremy Kyle hasn't been involved.

Oprah found them not guilty, Judge Judy has conceded she's right, and Extreme Makeover agrees.

WTF more evidence do you need???!!!
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

My mum never left me alone as a kid, or my brother, in a hotel room while she tootled off to enjoy herself.

Thanks for that Mum.
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I could ask you how you know that for sure, because if you were left asleep in a hotel room while Mum and Dad ventured down to the lounge for a snifter, you,d never know unless they told you. However maybe you know for sure for the same reasons I do. In my case Hotels and indeed holidays were for rich folk. The first time I ever stayed in a Hotel I was left school, away from home and in employment, with said hotel ( more of a B&B in reality) paid for by employer.
                              Сви можемо

Comment

I remember my mum leaving me in the car with a (glass) bottle of cola & a bag of crisps, while she & her 'date' went into the pub. It was also always her dates car as she doesn't drive. I was only about 9 I think. There were a few of those. Thankfully nothing happened to me but looking back it really wasn't a good idea! TBH I think it was bang out of order.

There is something definitely off kilter with the whole Maddie story. I get the feeling the whole truth hasn't been told & that there is something being covered up, be it by the McCanns or by the police. They're not exactly known for being uncorrupted.

From what I understand the proceeds from the book sales are all going to the trust fund for keeping the search for Maddie going. I know they come accross as that emotional etc, but they are making the most of it & using every resource available to keep it in peoples minds & keep the search going for her. They made the initial mistake of leaving her, that is the least they can do to try & ease the guilt they must be feeling. Not that it will in the slightest.

Also, If one of the younger children had been taken there would have been the risk that the older one could have seen something & given details etc.

It's easy to judge when it isn't happening to you. The only 'facts' we have are from the (unbiased) media.

Personnally I feel sorry for Maddie. Wherever she is & whatever has happened to her.

I will now step down from my soap box & go back to my corner....
                                It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Working...
                                X